The snowy forest

~Prison, 01:34 pm~
Was it never going to end...?
Was the pain ever disappearing..?
That answer did the boy know. It was never going away. Pain just never disappear....
He was never going to be free from this hell.
He was going to be stuck there forever.
He was going to get killed and revived over and over again by a green blob.
He just accepted his fate and just let go off everything.
He was about to get killed again in that same cold room.....
Back again? A voice said as it echoed in the darkness where the boy seemed to float around.
Poor boy... the voice said again as it started to shape into a person with no colour other then black.
I can help you if you just let me in~ the voice whispered into the boys ear.
I can help you escape~ the voice said again but the boys face didn't show any emotion.
"Help me escape..?" The boy whispered as he just continued to float in the darkness.
Yes, just let me in~ the voice said once again.
"Then..." the boy said softly as a smile started to form but still no emotion.
"Take me away..." the boy said continuing to smile even when he just wanted to rest.
Everything then went white and the boy slowly started to fade away with it...
He woke up in an forest where the trees reached up to the sky and coldness surrounded him but he could care less about it.
The boy blew out a cloud as he began to stand up.
"Snow.." he whispered as he looked up at the sky, a sheep could be heard in the distance and it caught the boys attention.
"Friend..." he whispered as he began to float like a ghost and disappeared into the snowy forest....