House in the snow

~Snowy biome, 12:21 am~
There where silence.
None of them were talking.
The man known as Technoblade was still cutting down trees as the boy whose name was apparently Tommy according to the man was back to staring at him.
The man noticed the staring and it was starting to kinda get annoying but he couldn't blame the kid I mean he was just an kid after all.
Technoblade sighed as he turned to Tommy who was sitting cross legged a few inches in the air.
Technoblade walked up to the boy and sat down on the snowy ground in front of Tommy.
"So..." Technoblade started as Tommy tilted his head to the side with an smile.
"What happened to you?" He asked as it caught Tommy by a bit of surprise, the smile he had was now gone and he was just staring blankly on the ground trying to remember anything.
"Ah!" Tommy said as an memory popped up in his head.
"Smiley!" He said in an happy voice as Technoblade started to tense up.
He knew exactly what Tommy meant by that. Smiley could only mean one man in this whole damn server.
The creator.
Dream
"And the black place!" Tommy said keeping an smile on his face.
Technoblade was snapped back to reality at the mention of an dark place.
What had Tommy meant by the black place?
What even was the black place?