Chapter 4 we dont talk no bru

Alan pushed him away and questioned him. " Wh- who are you? What do you want from me? Why? When? What?" The boss sighed. "I love you when I saw you across the road from that store called 23-hour mart." The boss replied. "Why do you love me?" Alan cutted in. "It's because you're sooo cute-.." "But I have bad sleeping postures! I'm fat! My skin is oily it's annoying! Why do you still love me?" "Don't worry. Your skin is smooth like butter from the oil, your fat is just a little bit of chub, and I can fix your bad sleeping postures." He said reassuringly. "I can't! I-.. I have a girlfriend!" Alan stuttered. "From my men you don't have any when we checked your house. Also, I don't look too bad either, right?" He smirked. Alan blushed, and looked away somewhere. "Fine, but can we get to know each other and take it slow?" Alan asked worryingly. The boss nodded, and patted his head. He went back to his driving seat and drove home. "Hey, this isn't the way to my house-" said Alan in realization. "Oh no, we're going to my home. My home." Alan didn't said anything more since he was really tired. They had arrived, but Alan was sleeping calmly. The boss opened the back cardoor and kissed his forehead, and tried to piggyback him. "Alan can you please get on me?" Alan unexpectedly got up slowly and got on him. "Well that was convenient." The boss walked to his mansion, and opened the doors slowly. A whole line of bodyguards, maids, butlers, loudly welcomed him home. "Shhh! Keep it down!" Everyone was surprised that the boss was carrying someone on his back and went silent. The boss walked through the hallway and went to his bedroom. He placed Alan on his bed, and went to shower, during that, Alan was slowly waking up and enjoying the soft wool blanket on the bed. He sees the boss walking out with his white robe and getting closer to him but didn't react since he was half awake. He felt a warm touch somewhere on his face, then his waist, when a soft slight touched his forehead before he went fully asleep. The boss hugged him close, and fell asleep too. The both of them slept comfortably til the morning. The maid came in and knocked, seeing the sight of 2 boys hugging each other quietly. She smiled and placed a tray of 2 plates with toasted sandwiches and 2 cups of strawberry milk with a side of apple slices. Alan woke up, and saw a forgotten face close to his then sat up and screamed, "WHO ARE YOU?!" Before realizing and remembering. The boss woke up to his scream, and sat up too. "I- I'm your lover!" Alan paused and immediately laughed. The boss was embarrassed and kept smacking Alan's shoulder and then he went to take the warm breakfast from the table and looked at Alan. "Here, say aaaa-" "I'm not a kid, Boss-" Alan snickered.