chapter 6.9 eheh im losing my sanity

He raised Alan's chin, and looked deeply into his eyes. The sunlight from the white silk curtain shined at Alan's side face and a innocent look appeared while Lucifer smirked. He got close to his face, and was ready for a kiss. Til a knock on the door and was opened slowly. It was his assistant, Ivan Winston. "Boss, the calculations for the sales are.." He stopped and stared at them two. "Ah! Mr.. Ivan! Please continue." The boss cheerfully told him. "This.. could wait, you know?" Said Ivan who was shocked and awkwardly standing there. "No, no, just make it quick." said that by the boss who was flapping his hand up and down. Ivan nodded, and continued. "The sales today rosed up towards 50%, should we expand storage since one of our clients today decided to sponsor our items and designs?" " Uhuh, so who are the clients's names? And from what company?" Said the boss standing up and faced Ivan's direction. "Mrs Livington from Full Stocks, Mr Ravi from ABD Company." Replied Ivan while looking at the paper he's holding. "Oh! The clients from 2 weeks ago, right?" The boss says in surprise. Ivan nodded. "Nothing more. I should take my leave now." He left, with the door closed slowly. Alan was confused by all the business things he never understood before, and was sitting there like a ceramic doll. "Here, go and wear my clothes! During at the trip we'll get you some good quality clothing." The boss smiled while giving him a white shirt and some loosen jeans. Alan nodded, stood up and went to the bathroom. The fully clothed man tied his tie, and waited sitting on the bed looking at the bathroom door to see his fiance. The doorknob turned, and Alan walked out wearing it. In the boss's eyes, Alan was a beauty. The jeans could match whatever Alan is wearing and the clothing could see his puckered nipples.