Chapter 2 MY FINGERS ARE SWEATY AAAA

It was 18:00 pm (6:00 pm). Alan had some items in his arms, sneaking outside carefully at the back. "Well? Did you get it?" Linda hurriedly whispered to Alan. "Stop saying it like it's cocaine!" "But it's addicting to meee!" Linda became dramatic again. Alex silently laughed, and said, "Hurry up, let's eat." Linda snatched her favorite noodle cups and poured hot water in them. "You brought hot water?" Alex questioned. "Duh! Then how would I eat my noodles?" Linda replied in a rough tone. The hot water was in a kettle. Linda crouched and waited for her noodles to finish cooking, and Alex was previously eating chips. Alan enjoyed the crispy chicken that his friends gave him. Linda asked desperately, "Alan, can I have a piece?" "No! I gave you your food for free, and now you'll give me this! We made a promise!" "Pleaase, Alan? Just one?" "Never!" Alan exclaimed. Alex angrily said, "Quiet down! People might come over and see us!" They both quietly said "Okay.."

Alan said his goodbyes to his friends and headed home. Until halfway to his home, an expensive car came across and told Alan to get in their car. Alan sensed a dangerous aura and immediately ran. The car followed Alan, leading to knowing where he lives. Alan head inside, and was scared and tired. He locked the doors, and got changed, showered, and laid on his bed. Alan thought, "Who were those men?" He took his phone from the bed, and messaged in the group chat with his friends.

A: Did you guys reach home safely?

L: Ofc, you worried?

A: A bit-

L: Are you acting like my dad rn? XD

A: Nahhh-

Alan silently laughed for a bit, and placed his phone back to where it was. He stood up, and went to his kitchen. He opened the fridge, and the cold air blew through him. He took a bottle of strawberry milk, and shuts the fridge door. He walks to the sofa, and sat down while drinking his favorite drink. A few heavy knocks were behind his exit door. Alan was shocked, thinking if it was the people who was trying to lure Alan in their car. He stood up slowly, and looked in his doorhole, and quietly looked. And it was..