Chapter 2

Malak's P.O.V.

Gianna won't really talk to me "So.Gianna what do you want to talk about." She looks up.

"Do you wanna go outside with me?" She asked.

"Oh um sure." I held out my hand for her to take it. She gladly exepted it. I led her to the porch in the backyard.

"So. Do you like any sports" she asked me.

"Yeah. I like basketball and sports you know stuff like that" he says.

"Oh alright.Well I have to go home my mom will get worried" I say. She frowned "what's wrong" I asked.

"I don't want you to go already" she says with a pouty face.

"Awwe I don't want my special girl to be sad" I chuckled putting my arm around her waist. Oh my gosh what am I doing?!? I think to myself.

Gianna's P.O.V.
His special girl! He called me his special girl eeeppp!!

Malak took out his phone and texted his mom. A few minutes later his phone buzzed. He smiled. I love his smile. "Good news I can stay the night."

"Yay" I cheered "That's great!"

"Yeah! You wanna know what's greater than that" he says.

"Yeah what?" I asked. He leaned in slowly and his lips were inches away from mine. His lips were soon on mine. I didn't know what to Do. Should I kiss back?!? I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. Danielle walked outside with Jaden. She coughed. Me and Malak pulled away.

"You look like a tomato" he whispered in my ear. That made me blush even more.

"We gotta go home now Malak" Jaden said .

"My mom said we can stay the night" Malak said.

"Alright" he smirked " Then you two come inside"

"Okay" I grabbed Malak's hand and we intertwined our fingers. We walked into the house and went upstairs to Danielle's room were we found Jaden and Danielle sitting down on her bed.

Jaden's P.O.V.

ME and Danielle went upstairs to her room and sat on her bed.I pulled her on my lap. "Let me go" she giggled.

"Nah I'm good" I chuckled.

"Jaden" she whined.

"Danielle" I mocked her. She's so pretty. Me and her actually have allot in common. I kissed her cheek and let her go. She sat beside me on the bed smiling.Gianna and Malak walked in and sat on the floor.