Chapter 30

Danielle's P.O.V.

I walked down the hall to Jaden's room. I heard a familiar voice and turned the opposite corner. "Yeah Jaden was half asleep and Danielle isn't here yet.Now all I gotta do is make sure no one finds out that im the one that payed David to give Malak the drugs and got Jaden shot. Now all I gotta do is have Jaden get amnesia and make him believe that im his girlfriend." I saw Shailey walking down the hall to the elevators and ran to Jaden's hospital room. I opened the door to see the doctor there with him. I sat quietly in the corner of the room. The doctor walked out and I pulled a chair over to Jaden's bed. "Hey" he says smiling. "Hi Jay! How are you feeling?"

"Better now that you are here"

I smiled and kissed his cheek. We talked for 1 hour then I went back to Go Kart World to get Malak and Gianna. I walked into the park and got a few tickets to go on some rides. I went on the Bumper Carts and this guy kept on bumping into me. I bumped into him and drove away. He chuckled and bumped into me again. Pretty soon the ride was over. I got out the cart and walked to the exit. I was walking to another ride and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see that guy that kept bumping into me. "Yeah? Whats up" I ask. "Are you here alone?" He asked.

"No I have two friends here but they are kinda on a date. So I guess im alone." I say.

"Can I stay with you? I don't have anyone to be with?" He asked.

"Yeah sure if you want" I smiled.

We walked off to the next ride.

Gianna's P.O.V.

Me and Malak were in the food court and we ordered a pepperoni and Sausage pizza and a funnel cake.  I walked to get the food and a few napkins, then I sat down at the table with Malak. We ate our pizza and some of the funnel cake. "I want cotton candy" I say out of no were. "Okay lets go get you some"

Me and Malak walked to the line for cotton candy and got a pink one. I opened the pack and got some cotton candy. It dissolved in my mouth. "Thanks Malak" I say grabbing his arm and holding it. "It's fine" he smiled getting a piece of cotton candy.