Chapter 7

Danielle's P.O.V.

I walked downstairs and got a bandana and an apple to eat I also got a cup of milk. I saw Gianna eating the same thing as me. "Mornin!" I say happily. "Good Morning" Gianna replied. "I LOVE your outfit!!!" We both say at the same time. "Thanks" we say giggling. My mom walked downstairs "You girls ready for your first day back?" She asked us. We nodd our heads yes. We walked into the garage and drove off to me and gianna's school.

Gianna's P.O.V.

We got out the car and walked down the hallway to the library. Thats were out schedules will be posted. I found my name on the list and it said I had Dance for my first period. I looked at Danielle "what do you have 1st period?" I asked her. "Ummm I have Choirs what about you?"

"Dance" I say. "We can meet in the quad after every period." Danielle says. "Yeah. Thats a good idea" I smiled. "What class does your mom teach again" I asked her. (Yeah her mom works at her school)

"She is a P.E. teacher"

"Oh okay" me and Danielle were walking through the hallways and Danielle suddenly dropped her binder. I look over at her to see why she did that and I soon saw it.

Danielle's P.O.V.

Me and Gianna were walking through the hallways and I saw something. I saw Jaden Kissing another girl. My heart shattered into a hundred pieces. You could actually hear it. OH NEVEMIND its just a guy eating a potato chip. But anyway that isnt the point the point is why is he kissing one of the popular girls.

"G-gia d-do you see this too?" I asked. She nodded her head yes then she bent down to pick up my binder.

"Don't cry Danielle I want you to march over there when they stop kissing and confront him"  I nodded my head yes biting my lip. Jaden pulled away and the girl slipped her number in his hand before walking away. I waited a few seconds took a deep breath then walked over to him.

"Hey Danielle" he smiles "Hi Gianna"

"Hey" we both say.

"How's your day goin?" He asked.

"Ehh good I guess" I say.

"What's wrong with you"

"Its not what's wrong with me its whats wrong with YOU!" I say pointing at him.

"What did I do?" he asked.

"You just kissed Shaily. And you took her number" I said getting kinda angry.

"I dont want this" he says looking at the paper in his hand. He rips it up infront of my face. "And I didn't kiss her she kissed me"

"Oh. Well did you like it?"

"I don't know her" Jaden said chuckling.

"So is that a no?" I asked.

"Yeah Danielle"

"Sorry for jumping to conclusions" I say.

"Its fine babe" he kissed me on the cheek and me,him, and Gianna walked off. Pretty soon the bell rang. We all went pur separate ways. I went to choirs and I didnt know anyone there so i sat inthe back of the room.