𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Note: When I saw NSFW in this chapter, I only mean smut/lime only.

This has been bugging me for a while so I'll adress it in better detail.

The reason why I had deleted the NSFW chapters and stopped doing NSFW for this fandom as a whole is not only because I was uncomfortable with doing it, it is also because the ages of the characters in the book series and the authors feelings towards sexualizing her characters.

In more detail, Sankichi Hinodeya, the author of the Splatoon manga series, said that she didn't want her characters sexualized.

I didn't know about this when I started the book and only found out when I was scrolling through social media one day.

Another thing is that these characters are all minors.

I haven't ever written fanfiction for any other fandom before and I was also pretty knew to the idea of fanfiction when I started this book.

I was told it was okay to wrtie NSFW of minors if they were "aged up" and with me being the person I was, had listened.

A few months later I started debating whether or not I should delete the chapters or not since the idea of sexualizing the characters felt off in a way.

I finally made the decision to have it stop internally nagging me and ended up deleting the chapters.

I also have read NSFW fics of the coroika characters and even left comments on those books.

If you happen to be reading or have read any of those books, you can reply to my comment so I can delete it, and I do hope you stop reading NSFW fics for this fandom.

I will never write NSFW fics for this fandom ever again.

I will still write fluff and angst for this fandom but that will just be it.

I will write NSFW fics for other fandoms but only for 18+ characters and if the creator is okay with it.

Thank you for the support on this book.

Have a great day.