Crisis on the Argo - by Anna

"Ugh!" Leo flinched at the sudden sound as Annabeth stomped out of the room, closely followed by a fuming Piper. Whatever happened, they were not happy about it. Leo had been tinkering with something for the engine room, not listening to the conversation at hand.

"They're scary when they're on their periods," Percy shuddered. Jason nodded in agreement. Leo pursed his lips, looking down at his...something. What was it for again? He sighed, putting it on the table, "You good Leo?"

"Just need to figure out why I made this," he gestured to the little machine part, no bigger than a tennis ball. A loud slam echoed through the ship and Percy sighed, "Anyway," Leo dragged out, "What was that about?"

"They got mad when we told them there wasn't any ice cream," Percy chuckled.

"Huh," Leo said, picking up the now spare part, "That's actually pretty easy to make. It gets harder for specific flavors though. Why did I make this?" He thought, furrowing his eyebrows while inspecting the sphere, "It looks like something from Star War."

"You know how to make ice cream?" Percy asked, bewildered.

"He can make mean tacos," Jason said.

"Oh! Wait no," Leo huffed, "Welp, I have no idea what this is for." He threw it into a hole on the wall and it clambered down into the engine room, "Score!" He grinned.

"You really don't get how scary Annabeth could get when on her period, do you?"

"Oh, I do. I had to deal with Piper and a lot of other people before her. Good luck. I'll be hiding in the engine." Leo said, getting a previous thing he was working on sometime in the last few days, "I prepared for everything. Pads and tampons are courtesy of Nyssa. They're in the med bay, first cabinet to the right."

"What do you mean, Leo?" Jason said slowly.

Leo sighed, standing up as he placed the contraption on the table. He placed his screwdriver that came out of nowhere back into his toolbelt, "What I mean is that you won't see me until they're done. Adios!" He clicked a button and smoke puffed out.

"Leo!"

"What the heck!"

"You need to expand your vocabulary, Grace!"

While the son of Poseidon and the son of Jupiter were bantering with each other, the son of Hephaestus slipped away into the hall. He ran to the engine room, turning and locking the door, "Gods, this is going to be a long week."

A day later was when the first knock came, "Leo? Come on! We need ice cream ASAP!" Percy said in a urgent tone, "They're getting mad,"

"Hm? Well, do we have sugar? Heavy whipping cream? I know we have milk, but what about vanilla extract? We would have to touch down to get the ingredients, and we don't have that time," Leo hummed, "Hold on," Leo stood up, walking to the door with three heating pads he made, "Give these to them, they should like these," he opened the door, looking at Percy. He handed the heating pads to him.

"Uh, thanks?"

"Leo!" Piper yelled as she stomped down the hall, "How dare you hide from me!"

"Shoot, uh-I'm gonna climb back into my hole. Good luck!" Leo tried to shut the door, but Piper just stuck her foot in the door, pushing the door open, "Pipes!" Leo yelped.

"Get over here," Piper grabbed Leo's wrist before pulling him out. He was wrapped in a hug quickly, "Gods, you're like a human heater, you're ours now," Piper started pulling Leo to the chill-out room, snagging Hazel with her too, who seemed to be miserable.

Shoving the door open, she shoved Leo on the couch where Annabeth sat cuddled into the couch with a book. Annabeth raised a questioning eyebrow, closing the book but leaving a finger to save her place, "Everything alright there?" Annabeth asked.

Leo tensed as Piper plopped Hazel next to him, sitting herself down next to him before snuggling into his side, "Yep," Piper grinned, grabbing a book on the table and starting to read, "Just snagged myself a human heater," Piper glanced at Hazel, "Don't be shy, he's actually really warm,"

Jason, Frank, and Percy barged into the room just in time to see Hazel start to cuddle into a stiff Leo. He smiled at the three before mouthing 'help me' with urging eyes.

Percy snorted, receiving a glare from Leo, "This is what you get for hiding," Percy grinned, making his way over to his own girlfriend. Annabeth adjusted herself so that she was laying on Percy, who wrapped his arms around her.

"Aye dioses mio," Leo said exasperated, "I didn't want to be caught up in being stuck here for the rest of the week," He said, "I won't be able to tinker,"

"You can take a break," Piper hummed.

"Jace, Frank, help me," Leo whined, "They're your girlfriends,"

Jason snorted, sitting next to Piper who just put her feet up on his lap, "They look pretty comfortable," He hummed. Frank sighed, sitting next to Hazel.

"Sure, I'm super comfortable," Leo said, "Like seriously, do you not see these bones sticking out? I have boney bones,"

"'Boney bones'," Frank snorted.

"Your not getting out of this, fire boy," Piper hummed, "Your warm,"

"I have heating pads!"

"But you're comfy."

- Written by Anna -