chapter 5

hey guys ive change rose name into jade so.......... yeah 

luv yah

*********************************

" What are you still doing here? You are supposed to help, you lazy brats."  The Luna said, bringing me back from my thoughts.

" Yes, Luna."  The three of us simultanously said, going out with trays full of drinks in our right hands and out the double doors. Then suddenly i could smell the most amazing scent I have ever smelled. It's so weird 'cause I have never smelled this kind of scent before. It's like forest and a really, really masculine scent that I can't describe.

" Mate, mate, mate is here." Lyric suddenly burst out. 

" What? Not now, Lyric, not now. The king is here. He might punish us for causing a commotion." I told her and then I blocked her off. I was a bit desctracted knowing that my mate is here. It's nerve- wracking. What if he rejects us? What if he have someone else who is much better than us? So many questions in my head and I didn't even know that I bumpd into a wall or so I thought. When I looked up, I saw Ashton, the head warrior, glaring daggers at me.

" Watch where you're going, slave." Ashton said while dragging me outside the ball. When we were outside, he pinned me to the wall and started grinnding on me.

" Please stop this. Please just let me go!" I told him while pushing him. Then he suddenly grab my jaw and went near my face.

" You dont disrespect me like that, slave." He said  " Understand?!?" He added.

" Yes, sir. " I told him while bowing my head down. I then went insede but the smell went back again. I cant let it go. I need to find it! I was looking from right to left, looking everywhere for that scent and I finally saw him and I couldnt believe who he was. It was Alpha calum. The guy who tortured me for no reason. The one who blamed me for the death of his father.

' No, it cant be.' I muttered to myself.

" His our mate, pacifica." Lyric sneered. 

Then I heard his voice in my head.

" Follow me." He said.

I just nodded. I didn't want to disrespect him. I was just afraid.

We're now outside the ballroom, then he pipnned me to the wall. 

" Not this again." I thought to myself. But now I could feel the tingles going up and down my spine.

" I dont want you!" He said, not even sugar coating it. My wolf whimpered and it brought tears to my eyes, but I didn't let the tears slide down.

" I know." I told him, trying to be strong.

" Good." He said with a smug look.

" I, Calum Thomas Ho-" he was about to reject me but I cut him off.

" Please, dont reject me. Please don't." I begged for him not to reject me. I went to my knees and begged. I saw his eyes soften but it quickly changed to an annoyed one.

" I don't care." He said. 

" I, Calum Thomas Hood, Alpha of the Blood Moon pack, reject you, Catherine Pacifica Winter, the slave of my pack as my mate." He said. Then I felt the mate bond brake. It's like getting stabbed by a thousand neeedles and a thousand threads to sew them back. 

Calum turned around and left me to sew my own broken heart back. And when he went inside the ball room, I let Lyric control and she let out a very, very sad howl. We  were both so sad that our mate rejected us. Jade and Kyler were then by my side.

"What's wrong pacifica?" Kyler asked all worried and so is Jade.

" My mate just rejected me." I said while sobbing.

"Who's the bastard that rejectect you?" They asked.

"It -it's C-calum H-hood." I muttred and they all gasped.  

********************************

short i know but could you vote , commment and share?!?

if you could thank you very very muchhhhhhhhh i love you guys