chapter 8

It was.... Achellis....?

I don't really know if it was truly him because he has grown, but I can feel that he IS my brother.

" Achellis?"  Finally, I asked.

" Oh my gosh, sis it's me! I can't believe this, I finally found you!" Achellis all but screamed, then he suddenly hugged me. I can't even bring to mind that he is alive but here he is, hugging me to death.

"C-can't... Breath......" I said, then he finally let go.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just can't believe this. I finally found you, it's been twelve years."

"ye-ah I know......." I said while looking down, remembering the things that happened twelve years ago.

"Hey you seem sad. Aren't you happy to see me? Oh and mom is waiting for you back home." He said calmly.

"What!?! Mom... Is she alright? I'm so sorry that I  lost you guys. I didn't know what happened after we ran, I'm so sorry." I said while tears were about to spill out from my eyes, then suddenly, I heard a growl and when I turned around, I saw Calum shifting back to his human form and stalking off towards me and Achellis.

"Stay away!!" He growled.

"What are you talking about? She is my sister, and you can't do anything because I am your ki-." I suddenly cut Achellis off by covering his mouth with my palm. 

"Kind friend!" I drastically said after I cut Achellis off and my tone was rather too high than my regular pitch.

"What?" Calum asked with his eyebrows furrowed with each other.

"What he meant to say was, you can't do anything about it because he is such a 'kind friend' and he believes friends agree with each other and he thought that you could be nicer to him in return and actually let his sister talk to him. Yeah." I said unsurely about what I just said.  

" I don't think he is one." Calum hesitantly said.

"You see, once you get to meet him thoroughly, he is a very nice gentleman. Right, Achellis?" As I said those two words, looked at him and signal him. He seems to be getting the catch.

"Oh, ye-yeah." Achellis fumbled with his words.

"But I don't care if she is your sister, because 'she' is MINE!" Calum smirked as he said so.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             "What do you mean by that?" Achellis asked in confusion.

"Yes, you heard that, she's my MATE!" He looked at me seductively.

Once he said those words, I swear I felt my eyeballs going out of it's sockets.

"What!?!" I exclaimed. Shock and anger filling through my words.

"You can't just do that!" Jade screamed, (Lyric suddenly sneered). Calum looked at her like she was crazy.

"And why?" Calum asked. 

"You can't just go break her heart, and act as if nothing just happened!" Jade said. Then lyric was quiet all of a sudden then Calum looked regretful.

"Yeah...." I whispered then Calum looked at me and was about to say something  but  Achellis cut him off.

" Cath, we need to go. You guys need to see Scarlette and Clifford real quick and our moms miss us, you need to come with us right now." Achellis said with a very calm face and looked at the three of us at the same time.  Calum growled at this.

"She is not coming with you." Calum demanded.

"I'm sorry Calum, but I have to go." I told him then I took Achellis's hand but calum held my other one.

"I'm coming with you." He said...