𝑰𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚...

The Young Man took a deep breath before picking up his weapon. He felt a hand behind him.
"Dude, relax a bit." It was Chris' voice. Leon just shook his head. How could he relax? They had found that agent thy had been tracking for years, Albert Wesker. The B.S.S.A team had spent their days and nights trying to catch him.

Leon donned his guns and got into the black car. After a long journey, they arrived at an ostentatious mansion.

.
"Now it's bedtime." (Y/n) turned around in surprise, "Daddy, I'm 19 years old." Albert smiled calmly. He could never untie his daughter. How could someone who didn't pity his enemies during the conflict be so innocent towards his family?

Jake understood why Albert had said that. Something bad would happen.
"(Y/n), don't you normally sleep at this hour? You know, your 'idealistic' obsessions." He had eaten a pillow on his head from (Y/n)'s side.

"Well, I don't adore you anyway." (Y/n) laughed. she said and got up from her seat. He hugged his father, smiled at his older brother, and began to climb the stairs in a noble manner.

Jake was looking at him with curious eyes as Albert turned his gaze from his daughter to his son. Albert frowned. "B.S.A.A. is very quiet these days. And I was fooled by it." Jake was even more curious. "It's a long story. But you have a very important task. If those heroic scumbags ever set foot on this mansion, I want you to fight with me fearlessly."

"What about (Y/n)?" Jake always thought of (Y/n) before himself. Albert sighed. "Here I want to protect her from danger as much as possible. She..." Sorrow flashed in his eyes. "She is entrusted to me by the only woman I love in the world." His mother died while giving birth to (Y/n). During the 9 months he carried, she always said, "If anything happens to me, I want to protect (Y/n) at all costs." She would say.

Jake nodded. He should have done this.

.
Leon took a breath. This excitement was not because of fear. It was the excitement of not being able to achieve victory.

They waited for the lights of the mansion to go out. They didn't wait long until it all went out. All the soldiers got ready and got out of the car one by one.

Chris went ahead. He approached the door calmly. And he opened it with a kick. It's calm. Well, the first few seconds...

All of a sudden it got dark. A man, shining in black, found among the children, began to walk.
"Wesker..." Chris said those words with disgust.

Albert. "What do you need so many men for?" There was a silence. This silence hurt more than once for Jake, who was hiding in the dark. And as they prepare for school day and night, Albert and Ja are also forgiven.

Chris joins Leon upstairs. The rate is also in terms of control. It moves forward together. There was a room. One by one at the factory.

Chris entered the office by one point. school papers was a room full. He began to examine it curiously to see if there was anything useful.

Leon went into a bathroom first. Strange noticed everything. I was able to do three. He came out of the bathroom with his eyebrows furrowed. As he walked down the corridor, a classical music sound came to his ears. The sound was getting closer as I took a step.

Young man guessing with the test method in a few open areas with the door. Your voice from students with eyes meeting a cloud. If it's black, they faced Leon.

Getting closer and lowering his gun in trench view. Leon was fascinated. At that moment, he wished to meet this woman at another time. Another time, another way... With that in mind, Leon made a light gift.

Classical music and innocence went together. That was Wesker's daughter, whose name or face not everyone knew. Leon did not hesitate. He closed the door and looked outside, not knowing why. He was stunned to see Chris right in front of him.
"Leon, what happened?" Leon was starting to sweat. Nobody should have known. No one should ever find out that Albert's daughter sleeps innocently in this room. If they found out, they could either kill her or torture her for information. Leon was unreasonably bothered by the thought.

"Nothing. This place is empty, let's go downstairs now." He had to get Chris down as fast as he could.

.

Jake was hiding on his father's advice. And at that moment, he was watching Albert Wesker as they cornered the man he had been his role model since childhood. He grabbed the gun in his hand and fled while the soldiers knocked out his father. He ran without looking back through the large and ornate garden. He hated himself right now, but he also knew that he couldn't fight this many men alone. He didn't know if he was sweating from fear or running. But he left the mansion through the backyard gate. His father, his sister and his memories...