Chapter 1.1: My First Companion Is A Lazy Leaf Fairy

MALE KNIGHT

After I woke up from a weird dream, I found myself lying in the middle of flower fields.

As the light coming from the sun touches my skin, I stood up from my position to observe my current situation.

I roam my eyes around and saw the princess' crown in the ground together with foot prints.

Base on those prints on the floor, there are around three stranger here earlier adding the princess' foot steps.

I also noticed that my sword and shield are gone for some reason so I raise my guard for an unexpected assault by someone considering Im an armless personel.

After picking the princess' crown, I started to walk around to know where this place is.

I followed the foot steps and soon encountered someone.

It was a girl with green short hair that is tied in a dark green leaves, pointed ears, purple colored eyes, with slim physique, wearing a green clothing that is tied in a brown scarf, and has a big white flower on her head.

She was asleep in the middle of flower beds, holding a comic on her hand, and has a weird sprinkler around her.

I also noticed a bow near her and recognized it immediately since I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to weapons.

That bow is called Oberon and it is exclusive by only one specific person, and that is the well known leaf fairy of Kanterburry Forest, Aoba.

Base on my knowledge, Aoba is a leaf fairy that protects flowers from this forest.

She's well known because most people believe that she's the greatest leaf fairy of her generation.

Half an hour of her touch does more wonder to flowers than hours of work from any other fairy.

Even though I live in Kanterburry, I've never been outside before so I need to ask for her help to become my guide in this forest.

Considering the place where she lives, I believe that she's more familiar in this place than any other people so asking for her help is a good choice.

Not wasting any time, I approach her and called her out.

"Excuse me..... You're the famous leaf fairy in this forest, right?"

"Go away... I will not pay my debt..." She answered in a lazy tone without opening her eyes.

"Ummm..... I think you're wrong. I'm not a debt collector." Then, she opened her eyes to see whether Im telling the truth or not.

"A knight from Kanterburry, huh. I see.... So you're not a debt collector, but a tax collector. Sorry, but I don't remember having a law for a fairy like me to pay taxes from human government."