Announcement

I just want to say that the quality of the story will improve for the following chapters

I just want to say that the quality of the story will improve for the following chapters. As you can see, I mix the side quests to the main quest. I guess some of you didn't like what I did, but I will still not change this writing style.

Now, what I wanted to say is, the story of each characters will be tackle. For example, why is Elvira, the red hooded girl who appeared in the last chapter, became a poacher?

Honestly speaking, I already done reading their character descriptions before I could write something. I will also write their personality base on the canon. I started to research and dig a lot of information to become this thing true.

In world 4-2 nightmare, if Im not mistaken, there is this fortune teller who said what kind of person the knight, your character is. I will add that information to this fanfic for better story.

Their voice lines too, I will add them to their conversations. And lastly, I can't find a high quality picture for a Japanese version of the character's illustration in the Google, so I screenshot those illustrations in the game for higher quality. You see, I prefer Japanese version than the global illustration version.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me as long as it is related to the story. Also, if you like, you can write your thoughts about the story so that I will be able to see my mistakes. Thank you for reading my story and I hope you continue to support me.

I will unpublish this once I updated the story.

- 3/4/22