Chapter 1.2: The White Beast of Kanterburry Forest

MALE KNIGHT

Earlier, I have been saved by the lazy fairy of this forest, and now, we're going to a location where a hidden chest located are.

She said that she hid that chest so that if a situation like this came, she will be able to use the items inside of it.

The question is, why is she have a hidden chest, and what's inside of it?

Being curious, I asked her.

"It's just a bunch of weapons I collected from the poachers near in my area. You see, those poachers become more active lately, and they come to my place frequently to illegally catch some wild animals. Normally, I don't care on whatever they do as long as they don't destroy the flowers I've been protecting, but since they've hoarding a lot of animals, the balance in this forest will be destroyed which may effect the flowers so I have no choice, but to take action." She answered. "So I decided to help you finding the princess inexchange of helping me to get rid of those hunters."

"I see....." After a minute, we arrived in our destination.

The chest is covered in a bunch of leaves so if you don't look at it closely, you will never notice it.

A perfect camouflage as they said.

"Pick a weapon you like to take." There are a lots of different types of weapon inside, but I only take what I needed the most.

Executioner Sword as my weapon, a Circular Wood Shield for my defense, and Crude Sword for me to have a spare incase I lost my weapon again.

"Is that all? You can take it all if you want." She said.

"Even I wanted to, I can't carry all those items on me. It will just slow our progress. Also, you might need it in the future."

"Hooo.... Even you have that dumb look on your face, you're pretty kind for a human."

"You can insult me all you want later, but for now, lets finish this first, shall we?"

*****

As we sneak on those hunter's camps, we proceed slowly and silently so that we will not be noticed by them.

There, we saw a lot of different kinds of species inside a cage.

There are boars, deers, a lot of wild animals, and even goblins, and ogres.

There is also some rare species, but the one who caught my attention is the White Beast of Kanterburry.

It has a white fluffy fur along with a little light blue blaze on its forhead, two dark grayish brown horns that has a bright red color on its tips behind its ears, and a pair of blue colored eyes.

Those species is what they call Guardian Wolves.