Where it started.

I need more ideas *sobs in writer block*

I will write almost any idea about custard and crepe bc im bored (no like nsfw tho like thats gross)

ANyways

Tw.

Angst, Blood uh near death experience, and bad parents or abuse in other words

Lets start now

Crepe was pissed about loosing but also scared about it, last time crepe lost a fight dark Enchantress wanted them to win, they got called stuff like "Useless" and "a waste of time and space". They also got some type of harsh punishment. Last time, it was no food and water for almost a month and a half. Crepe was scared of what she would do. Terrified at most. So they came up with a plan to improve their waffle bots, beat the main 5, then act like they never lost. 

"Just gotta-huh..?" The waffle bot had turned itself on, and slowly came towards crepe. Crepe, who did have their headset on, repetitively told it to stop knowing damn well it wouldn't listen without their headset, backed up into the wall. "Stop! What are yo-" They were cut off by the waffle bot attacking them with full power. knocking the young cookie, through the wall, into a nearby tree. This left the young extremely injured, as they had not braced them self to even be attacked by their own creation. which had hit a tree after, powering it off. 

Crepe was scared and showed it on their face. Dark Enchantress had told them to not show these emotions, but they could help it. Their a kid. Dark Enchantress couldnt change that. Crepe began to just uncontrollably sob into their wounds. they were bleeding from what felt like everywhere. They were in so much pain they couldnt move. All they could do was cry. 

"Pathetic arent I? Being taken down by my own creation..how will she ever be proud of me now?! I know nobody is coming to help. I've hurt most of them after all. They all hate me.. Everybody hates me!" they sobbed more, They didnt even hear Custard , who was out for a walk, heard a commotion. He walk into the area and looked around. "What was that? Is some their.?" He look near the bottom of the trees and then saw Crepe, bleeding an awful lot to be okay.   

"Oh my-" Custard ran over to the sobbing smaller who was in extreme pain, covered in their own blood.  "Crepe.. what happend..?" Custard sat in front of sobbing other knowing their wounds were beyond his ability to heal. Crepe looked up in alert and tried to scoot back, they whined from the pain of moving. They still had tears streaming down their face but they looked terrified. (Maybe its the fact their enemy is sitting infront of you while your injured- *cough cough* to the story.) 

huh...shit! nonono I cant let the enemy see me like this..Hes going finish me off.. maybe question me.. Im done for if i survive.. dark enchantress is going to kill me if I survive... Crepe looked away from the blonde boy, it hurt but they managed.  They couldnt stop crying. They thought they were about to die, when they felt something warm around them.

Custard had.....

Hugged....them...?

.

.

.

.

.

Word count 537

GIVE ME MORE TO WRITE ABOUT AFTER THIS ONE YOU LITTLE SHI-