The kingdom

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sorry im excited for this chapter).

.

.

.

.

Custard woke up before Crepe, that was expected. Custard noticed while patching their wounding yesterday, they have visible eye-bags.(same) Custard noticed Crepe was cuddling him like a big teddy bear which sent his heart racing and his face the same shade as chili-pepper cookies hair. (Yo a damn simp) He wiggled his way out of their grip and made sure they were still asleep before he left the room, and went to the kitchen.

.

.

.

.

I wonder how long they are going to sleep for.. I'll wake them up before 11- how is it only 7?!   Custard looked in his fridge for something him and crepe could eat- but it was empty.. (L) "I guess I have to wake them up anyways.. I cant just leave them alone." Custard first walked into his own room and changed, then realizing Crepe didnt have a change of clothes here.

.

.

.

.

.

"I guess I should get them more clothes too-" Custard walked out of his room into Crepes new room, where they were still asleep. "Hey Crepe?" Custard said gently and shook them gently. "nghhhm?" (Me too, me too ) "We need to go out shopping" Crepe sat up and rubbed Their teal eyes and looked and Custard who helped them off the bed, since it was a tall bed frame, and Crepe is short. "Im going to the bathroom" Crepe said and the used items around to make their way to it. They used the bathroom and brushed their hair.

.

.

.

.

.

"You ready to go? We have to get food, and clothes for you. Since your currently wearing my old clothes.. " Crepe nodded and slowly walked to Custard and took his hand. They both walked out of the room and to the door where Crepes boots were still dirty as hell. "oh uhm..are you find with no shoes..?" Crepe nodded a yes as Custard had put his shoes on, and both walked outside. Quickly greeted by Strawberry, Wizard and Gingerbrave, who scared the living hell out of Crepe. "Oh hey guys!" Custard had waved to them as the started talking with each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Custard whos behind you? Wizard said as Custard reveal Crepe making Wizard and Gingerbrave, raise their guard. "Why are you with a villian?!" Crepe went back behind Custard and pouted as Custard explain something like how they are going to change. Crepe wasnt really paying attention so they had no clue what the fuck they were talking about until Custard walked away still holding their hand, catching them off guard.

.

.

.

"Where should we go first?"

.

.

.

.

"I dont know this place as well as you do-"

.

.

.

"Sorry I forgot, how about over their?"

.

.

.

word count : 444

I choked on a chip while writing this. fun right

anyways uh custards a simp

bye little fucks-