Why..?

yay more angst from your favorite (prob not) author .

Huh? What is he doing..? Im his enemy..why is he- Crepe couldnt help it, they hugged back and sobbed into the blonde boys shoulder. Getting blood on the other, Custard rubbed the smallers back trying to calm them down. After 5-7 minutes of comforting the pinkette, they finally were able to speak. 

.

.

"I-I just wanted to make her proud of me for once.." Custard was confused by this, he know they were talking about dark Enchantress, but proud.? He just assumed she was proud of all the members. "Proud..?" Custard asked confused. "She hasn't been proud of m-me since I first made a waffle bot.." Custard was shocked at this remark, he suddenly had an idea. 

.

.

"Why dont you come back to the kingdom with me? Well after I try to heal you, that is."  Crepe looked at the blonde confused on why he would invite an enemy to the kingdom. "Doesn't everyone there h-hate me?" I swear last time I checked Custard was against me.. "Just cause your a villain doesn't mean your a bad person. Here, let me heal you a bit" Custard then healed them half way, as he wasn't a full healer yet, like Pure Vanilla. (im hungry- author)

.

.

 "Why would you-" They were cut off by the 'king' "Like I said before. By the way, I couldn't heal you fully so your leg might still hurt.." The blue eyed blonde then helped Crepe up, "Ow-" The pinked haired cookie whined. "Sorry-!" Custard thought he had hurt them buuut it was just their leg (L cough cough who said that?!) "No, no you didnt do anything." Custard held the other at his side. He noticed he felt.. different.. his heart was beating a little fast during that moment.. he tried to ignore it but he just couldnt. (Im still hungry)

.

.

.

.

Am I in love with them...?  

.

.
No! I cant be..But..I cant help but think...

.

.

Are we really enemies?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Word count : (333)

AAAAAAAAA IM FINALLY AT THE JUICY PART

IM GOING TO WRITE CHAPTER 3 AT SOME POINT TODAY DONT WORRY