O1 dazed attractiom

how could he let it get this bad? the essay was due in two days and he hadn't even thought of the musou isshin since he was at the cafe

how could he let it get this bad? the essay was due in two days and he hadn't even thought of the musou isshin since he was at the cafe. itto hopped on his laptop and rapidly typed in his question.

there was no box with the answer. he had to read? there's no way he was gonna go through each of these websites to find one simple answer. he just needed a name. who owned the blade first? it's that simple.

he groaned and fell backward into his pillow. after minutes of contemplating dropping out so he never has to submit his part or actually reading, he sat up. his fingers hovered over the keys.

the thought flashed in his head. "no that's stupid." he shook his head. before he actually went back to starting his research, he remembered a conversation he had with a girl from school.

he didn't think much of it. the girl was strange. she introduced herself in an odd way. she had an interest in the occult. in fact she was the leader─and only member.

she told him something about demons being able to enter the mortal realm. whoever summoned them was either blessed with a great fortune or killed depending on what they summon.

"it's either i get this project done myself or this devil does it for me, or i die and not have to get it done."

to summon one of the demons the girl talked about, he needed three things, candles, an apple on the center of a plate, and the stem of a rose. he stole some candles from the bathroom. there were apples in the fridge. luckily, granny just received some roses yesterday and she wouldn't miss one.

first, he set the apple on the plate with three candles forming a triangle around it. he didn't know what to do with the rose stem so he put it next to the plate. he had to face the wall during the ritual.

there was a phrase he had to repeat. the problem is he forgot it.

"i don't remember what i say here...so can you just come out? i have some stuff i don't wanna do so can you help? i don't know anything about this stuff..." he talked to the wall.

his room was in complete silence. his shoulders slumped. he turned around to get ready to clean up his silly mess.

he almost let out a loud shriek upon turning around. his eyes landed on you, the unfamiliar figure standing in his room. he quickly remembered what he was doing.

"it worked! or you're just a really hot burglar," he joked.

you looked around the room you were in. it was cleaned and smelled like citrus mixed with vanilla and cinnamon. you looked back at the plate. you walked over to it and picked up the apple. you inspected the fruit.

"usually people use the same candle scent when summoning something," you muttered. "my name is y/n."

"so it really did work? i'm itto and i just need you to do my essay for me. it's pretty easy."

"it must not be easy if you resorted to summoning me."

"you have a point- can you just do this for me?"

you glanced at the three bands on your wrist. only two glowed. the third one at the top was a dark shade of purple. you hated that symbol and would do anything to change it.

even it means obeying this human.

"i'll do as you wish as long as you hold up your end of this deal."

"if i have to sign away my soul to you then i'll happily do so."

you picked up the stem and sat down in front of him. you took his hands into yours. they were calloused but also soft. his nails were sharp and clean. you grazed your fingertips over them.

"simply, prick your fingertip. i only need a tiny drop of blood and then i'm yours to serve for a century."

"you're mine for 100 years and all i have to do is bleed a little? say less!" itto exclaimed. you brought a thorn closer to his fingertip. he quickly tapped it. a drop of blood pooled on his skin. he stared at unsure of your next instructions.

you took his finger and wiped it on the apple. then, you took a bite where his blood was smeared. the sight felt extremely embarrassing. his face flushed as you set the apple down.

"what is this assignment about?" you asked.

it was like he forgot why he even summoned you. "t-the original owner of the musou isshin. that's it." he plopped his laptop into your arms and skipped over to his door. "i'll leave you to it!"