O4 foreign customs

itto was also known for the arataki gang, a group of him and some second years

itto was also known for the arataki gang, a group of him and some second years. it wasn't his incredible strength that caused them to follow him around, it was his character. they idolized his ability to be kind and cool simultaneously. akira, genta, and mamoru were the only members of this little gang at the school. his other friends refused to join. other members include itto's pug, ushi, and his middle schooler cousin that he babysits, shinobu.

although it was small, everyone was familiar with the oni-inspired gang. itto made them known for their kind-hearted leader who wasn't afraid to stick up for those around him. he had a fighting reputation under his belt making him a common target for true delinquents. it was nothing he couldn't handle so who cared?

itto walked with ayato and his sister towards the courtyard. thoma wanted to stay to help some of the first years in the cooking club. kazuha had martial arts and gorou had sports.

"itto-senpai!"

"hey guys," itto chuckled at the gang members. the three of them ran towards him. ayato squeezed the bridge of his nose. ayaka looked worried at the sight of her peers.

"there's some guys outside calling for you!" genta panted. he pointed towards the nearest window in the hallway. he was right. three men stood at the gate of the school. they were graduates of a high school from another district. students quivered at the sight of them. they all surrounded the trio waiting for whatever conflict to begin.

itto could only laugh in pure confidence at the sight. "if it's a fight they want from the one and oni then it's a fight they'll get!" he exclaimed.

ayato grabbed onto his shoulder before he could move. he glared at itto with a cold gaze. "this fight would be pointless. avoid it."

ayaka nodded.

"but the crowd's waiting for me," he groaned. "i can't leave 'em hanging. and besides, i'll be fine."

ayato gave up rather quickly on this one. "fine, but i'll be stepping in if necessary."

"it won't be but you can watch me kick some ass!" he laughed.

itto sprinted down the staircase past unsuspecting students. he waved to them as he rushed towards the front of the school. however, when he reached the gate, the crowd had tripled in size. everyone mumbled something to the person next to them.

"who is that?"

itto pushed his way to the center of the crowd.

"itto, these three were here for you but shinobu's mother is on her way in an hour so you need to return home right away."

a new question ran through itto's head faster than he could finish the previous one. how did you know where he goes to school? how did you find out he has to watch shinobu today? did you realize how you're dressed at a school right now? also, he had no idea you could fight.

ayato joined him in the clearing of the students.

"y/n?" was all itto could choke out.

you picked up his hand, not listening to the questions that rose from the crowd. his breath was caught in his throat. your words were muffled by the sound of his heartbeat.

"itto?" ayato snapped him out. "your...friend needs you to go with her. it seems urgent." he wanted to laugh at itto's expression. his flushed face, mouth agape, shaky breath. itto was used to the attention—he adored it in fact. however this sort of attention...was embarrassing.

you were so blunt. it was like you didn't even know there were people around you. they were watching you. a girl dressed unusually walks onto a school campus and beats down three grown men. imagine that.

"itto. we have to go now."

now kazuha, gorou, and thoma had joined them. ayato explained what happened to his knowledge. they were watching itto as well.

you sighed, giving up on using your words. you turned around with his hand still in yours. when you began walking and you yanked. he stumbled behind you but eventually caught up. the crowd thinned out the further you got. he looked behind him. thoma waved as he spoke to ayato.

now he'd have to ask you all those questions. he didn't think you'd be this clueless to this world.