The Lee's

"Next target," He said, putting a pin in a random family picture on the board, "The Lee's." 

The two other men grabbed their gear and set out to begin their next mission. 

"Coordinates?" 

"008-001-018"

Upon arriving to their destination, they examined the outside to check for any security systems that they might need to dismantle. After deciding the coast was clear, they made their way to a window somewhat far away from the bedrooms in the house. After a successful break in, they drew their weapons to prepare. They went to the first bedroom, the parents' room. The two stood on opposite sides of the bed, hovering over the sleeping couple. They looked up at each other and nodded before sending bullets straight through their heads. Now that the two were dead, it was time for their son. 

"Where did they say his room was?"

"Basement." 

They slowly opened the door and peeked inside to make sure the boy was still asleep. Surprisingly, the sound of the gun shots didn't wake him. The two walked over to the bed and peered down at the figure. He slept peacefully, his features gentle and relaxed. 

"What's his name again?"

"Minho. Lee Minho." He slowly pulled off the blankets that the sleeping one was wrapped in, uncovering bruises that they could see even in the dark.

The bruises covered his arms and legs, usually decorated with small cuts near or on them. One of the boys lightly caressed one of the wounds, circling his finger around it.

"He's pretty. Can we keep him?" He whispered.

"We were sent to kill him. Finish the job before I do."

"What's the problem?" A voice came through the ear piece. 

"He wants to keep him."

"Please let me take him!" The boy whined.

"It's your mission. Do what you want. Just don't fuck up." The ear piece fell silent after the mans warning. 

"Yes! Ha! I won. Once again." 

The other rolled his eyes as he watched him tie up Minho. 

Minho, unfortunately for them, woke up and began to panic. The giggling boy was too distracted with getting the rope knots perfect to realized that his victim was aware of what was happening. Luckily, the sensible one was on high alert and quickly tranquilized him.

"You need to pay more attention. Things can go wrong you know." 

"Whatever. Lets just get out of here."

They left the way they came in, carrying Minho with them. They walked around the back of the house to the car that was waiting for them. 

"Who the hell is that?" The driver asked as the two got in the back.

"The Lee's son." One of them answered, annoyed.

"I thought you were supposed to kill them?"

"Ya. That's what I thought." He replied, passive aggressively looking over at the other boy who, in response, smiled mockingly.

The driver shrugged and began the drive back to their base.

New character(s):

Lee Minho: hostage

Lee Minho: hostage