Chapter 1 Moving away.

Note: I'm not fully going by the movies.

Chapter 1 Moving away.

Third person pov.

Carmen Swan sat in her mothers car with her headphones over her ears blasting Paradise by Coldplay loudly. She was trying to cancel out her mother's voice with the music, but today was the day she found out how loud her mother actually was. Despite her music being at a hundred percent, she could still hear and slightly understand what her mother was saying to her older sister.

At a young age Carmen knew that her mother favors and loves Bella more than her. At first it was subtle, but through time it wasnt, Carmen could see it clear as day at this point. She could not-not see how different her mother acts towards her and her older sister.

Bella was cared for with love and affections and Carmen was treated like shit.

Renee never hit her daughter, but Bella did and still does. Does Renee know this? Yes she does, but she doesn't care, it's at least not her, she doesn't have any blood on her hands and that's how she likes it. She let Bella hurt her so she didn't need to.

Carmen has defended herself before, but it just ended up with her being yelled at by her mom, hurt even more by Bella and grounded for four months where she wasn't allowed out of her room, only for school, the bathroom and to find food. So instead of trying to defend herself at this point she just let it happen, there was nothing to do, there's no winning for her side.

She has tried to tell her dad multiple times, but got scared and chickened out because Charlie lives so far away from her, and her mind overthinks everything. She's scared that Bella and Renee would find out that she told about the abuse that is inflicted on her almost every day, and they would come to her and hurt her even more. Plus, she at this point normalized and minimized it all and became a person-pleaser.

Renee would consistently get mad at Carmen. She would get mad over the stupidest things ever. It could be because Carmen had her door shut or had it open. She could get mad over the fact that Carmen didn't see Phil and didn’t say good morning to him, and it could be because of Bella. If Bella was mad at Carmen, Renee would get mad at Carmen too and tell her to go to her room and not come out of it for the rest of the night or day. If Bella did something wrong or did not pass her class; she would blame it on Carmen, even though everyone knew it was Bellas fault. But for her mom and Bella, it was always Carmen's fault.

Renee would go out of her way to make sure Bella and Phil were happy, loved, healthy and fed well and never Carmen. Carmen most of the time had to fend for herself for food and clothes, her mother never really went to her doctor's appointment after age eleven, only Charlie did and that had to be over a phone call.

Bella always got new clothes and Carmen was always given Bellas old clothes… when Carmen got older it left her to get her own money so she could get clothes that weren’t her sisters because the two had two different kinds of styles. Renee would take Bella out for food or ‘family fun time’ leaving Carmen feeling alone, unloved and left out.

Renee would take and or pick Bella up from school and before Carmen could get to her mothers car, Renee would drive off leaving Carmen to walk home or walk to school. This left her having to walk to school or take a bus either be the school bus or just a normal bus. The walk home or to school took almost forty minutes… sometimes, sometimes she was late for school.

The yelling of being late to school made Carmen frustrated every time, but what was she supposed to do when it was her mother yelling at her? It's her mother, there's no winning there.

When the house was almost empty of food, Carmen would mostly go out to get food if she could because if she ate the rest of whatever they had, she would be yelled at and called selfish and a waste of space for eating the rest of whatever it was. So to keep safe from getting in trouble, she wouldn't touch anything that was close to being done, and she would get food if she could. She also had to make sure to not let them see her eating food she bought herself because once again she would be called fat, selfish and again a waste of space.

Her life with her mother, Bella and Phil was not great, but she's not eighteen yet to where she could leave without being dragged back to her mom.

But she's hoping today will be the day it will become better for her.

Today was the day Carmen and Bella were taking planes to move to Forks to live with their dad, Charlie, so their mother could be with Phil as he travels for his work.

Carmen totally jumped on the opportunity to live with her dad right away, straight away. Carmen loves her dad and wished she could live with him sooner or from the start, but her mother never let her. Since Renee was the one who had more custody over their two daughters, she still had a say where they lived. So, when Renee brought up the idea of them living with Charlie for a bit; so she could be with Phil and not stay home with her daughters, Carmen jumped on it right away so she could move there and never come back here.

Sadly for Carmen, Bella decided to move to Forks for a bit too. Carmen wished Bella would stay with Renee, so she didn't need to be with Bella anymore, but that's not happening and she can’t do anything about it.

That's why her mother was being so loud right now. She was smothering Bella with loving affections, praises and telling her how much she is going to miss her favorite daughter.

Carmen already got her talking too about being good for Bella, to do everything Bella asks for and not to do anything to embarrass her ‘amazing, beautiful, smart’ daughter.

Carmen agreed to everything her mother said, was the ‘agreeing’ to everything truthfully? No, not one bit.

She was going to try and stop being stepped on by her sister when she's with Charlie. Her mother wasn't going to be there and Charlie will. Charlie will not let anything like that happen to her.

Charlie would keep her safe.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.