Chapter 1 The Start

Chapter 1 The Start

Third person pov.

"Ok good you're up."

Ruby looks away from her phone to her older brother and nods her head at him, "Yeah, woke up around two and couldn't go back to sleep; so I just got ready then and waited for everyone one else to get up... I did not know you got up... man your fucking quiet" she said, getting up from the ground of her almost empty childhood room.

Damon nods his head, "Well luckily enough if you get tired you can sleep in the minivan" he said, "We will be leaving after Wade gets ready to go" he adds. "Shouldn't take him long. I'm going to take these bags so I can place them into the trailer, with the rest of the stuff."

Damon walks past Ruby and grabs two of her bags. Ruby quickly places her phone into her sweater pocket and grabs the rest of her bags, "Ok, and thank you."

Damon was Ruby's older brother, he was twenty-six years old and to her the best older brother ever. She also has a twin brother named Wade, he was the oldest between the two of them by just two minutes and to her, he was the best twin ever.

Ruby's parents died in front of her and her brothers when Wade and her were five years old and Damon was fourteen years old.

Mrs and Mr Anderson scammed people for a living and they were actually pretty good at it. Their kids didn't know about it, until they scammed the wrong person and they showed up at dinner time.

The people Ruby's parents scammed gun her parents down and shot them dead. They also raided the place and then left after hurting the three kids a bit.

After that day, Damon kind of turned into a father figure towards his younger siblings. They did have an aunt that helped them out. She stayed and lived with the three kids so they didn't need to live in the system, she stayed until Damon was eighteen years old and when Damon could handle taking care of his siblings alone without her and him getting in trouble. She moved out and went back to where she was before her brother had died. She loved her nephews and niece, but she was getting old and didn't want to live there anymore.

She still calls every week to see how they are even though Damon is twenty-six years old now.

Damon met Sarah, his soulmate when he was twenty-two years old. The two have a long distance relationship since she lives in Gotham city and he lives eleven days away from her. The two also had jobs that they couldn't leave right away, until now. The two upgraded their jobs and now work at Wayne Enterprise. They start in a month. With this new job, it contains of Damon moving to Gotham city.

With that, Damon, Sarah, Ruby, and Wade bought a house together in the outskirts of Gotham City and it will take them at least eleven days to get there, it could even take a bit longer depending on what happens between those days.

Sarah was already at their new place unpacking all their stuff they shipped there two weeks ago. Everyone couldn't wait to get out of this house and into their new one.

Time skip ~ leaving time

Ruby yawns and gets into the front seat after winning rock, paper, and scissors against Wade. He had lost the front seat today. He will get the front seat the second day of driving.

Damon shut his minivan's door and starts the minivan up and turns the heat up, "So first thing we will do is go to the twenty-four grocery stores and get things we would need and want for this long drive" he said, turning his attention to his younger sibling. "And then gas and then finally on the road to our new home."

Ruby and Wade nod their heads at him, "ok" the two say almost at the same time.

Damon nods his head and turns back around in his seat and gets his seatbelt on. He looks at his old house one more time before driving away from it.

That would be the last time they will probably ever see that place again. They were happy about that though.

"On the way to the store please one of you write down what we want to get. Write in three lists so we all can split up and get everything faster so we can get on the road faster" Damon asks.

Ruby nods her head fast and gets more comfortable in her front seat and pulls out her phone. "Ok I got it, I'm almost alway the one writing the shopping list anyways" she said.

Ruby got straight to work on the three lists. She made sure to get everything written down of what they all want so they wouldn't miss out on anything.

Time skip ~ after shopping.

Everyone works on placing certain shopping bags in the back of the minivans and the rest in the trailer. Almost everything that was on the three lists Ruby worked on, were bought and it only took them forty minutes in the store. They were all kind of disappointed with their timing in the store, they all thought that they could have done it faster.

Ruby was getting tired, but also very hungry. She couldn't wait to get back in the front passenger seat and grab her beef jerky and the store's ham, turkey and bacon sandwich and just scarf it down and then sleep.

That was like Damon and Wade too. They were hungry too. For Damon he couldn't wait to scarf down the store's breakfast wrap and the bag of chips he picked out with it. Wade couldn't wait to scarf down his bagels and muffin and then probably pass out too.

After another five minutes, the three had everything in the trailer and minivan. Ruby left and put the carts away as the other two shut and locked everything up. When Ruby got back to them, she was given the minivans keys so she could start it up and put the heat back on, she was also not needed and she was told to go and sit down and wait for them to be done.

She did what they asked for and got in the passenger's seat and started the minivan and turned on the heat. She also grabbed season one of Bob's Burgers and placed it into the dvd player and got it playing the first episode.

After the first episode started she got comfortable; she had her seatbelt on and her pillow set up and her blanket and food on her.

After another few minutes everyone was in the minivan and on their way towards the gas station.

Last step until they're on their way towards their new home.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I'm sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Dreamwork
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia.

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.