CHAPTER 2 - Rose

Mirabel was laying on the couch, feeling bored. So she had an idea and went up to Abuela.

"Abuela! Can we have a guest over for dinner?" She said.

"Oh? Well who is it?" Abuela replied.

"It's Catalina! You wanted to meet her right?"

"Hm.. alright! Sure!" Abuela smiled.

"YAY!" Mirabel exclaimed.

Mirabel walks over to Catalina's house and knocked on the door, someone answered the door but it wasn't Catalina. It was her dad.

"Hello there Mirabel! May i help you?"

"Good Morning señor! Is Catalina busy? May i ask for her permission to have dinner with us tonight?"

"Oh! Fine with me! Catalina!! Mirabel is here!" Catalina's dad shouted.

"Mirabel? What's up?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner and meet my family."

"Sure! I'd love to!"

"Great!" Mirabel smiled and she whispered "Wear something nice! You'll never know who's going to be attracted to you!" Mirabel winked and walked home.

Catalina has arrived in the Casita. "Wow, this place is really pretty." Mirabel saw her and called her.

"CAT! Over here!!" Catalina walks towards Mirabel. "Woah, you look stunning." Mirabel said to Catalina.

"I followed you, and thanks!" She smiled.

"Hey Catalina! You're here!" Camilo said.

"Mhm, thanks for inviting me over guys."

"Oh yeah! Catalina! This is my cousin Dolores, my sister Isabella, my sister Luisa and my cousin Antonio!"

"Hello! Pleased to meet you all!"

Carlos walks downstairs and spotted Catalina. "Catalina? She's having dinner with us?.. woah she is really- NO! Cut it out Carlos."

"Hey Carlos!" Catalina waved.

"Oh uhm.. hey! You look great. I mean- nevermind." Carlos said while looking away.

"You look great too." Catalina smiled.

"CARLOS! GET BACK HERE! DINNER ISN'T READY YET!" Camilo shouted.

Carlos looked back at Camilo. "Are you blushing?!" Camilo exclaimed, looking like he's about to tease him again.

"No I'm not." Carlos broke eye contact again and walked away.

"Woww, says the guy who 'doesn't like anyone'" Mirabel laughed.

"What?" Catalina said looking confused.

"Nah, nevermind about him. Come on!" They walked over to the dining table.

"So we have a guest! Hello Catalina!"

Catalina smiled and said "Hola señora! Thank you for having me come over."

"No problem mija!"

"Ahh! So you're the Catalina that Carlos talks about?" Pepa said.

"Wait what?" Catalina says looking confused again.

"Mami!" Carlos said.

Catalina chuckled.

Isabella bends over to Mirabel and whispers "Psst Mirabel, don't you think Carlos and Catalina look good together?"

"They sure do." Mirabel said.

After dinner Catalina was about to head home while Carlos came to her "Hey." Carlos said.

"Oh, hey Ca-" without finishing her sentence, Carlos handed her a rose. "You look really pretty tonight, seriously. This will look good on you." Showing no emotions on his face.

Carlos puts the rose on Catalina's hair and left.

"Wow.." Catalina whispered as she headed home.

I hope you guys are still enjoying! Please stay tuned and tell us how you feel about the story!<33