What their parents think (x reader)

[a/n]: this is not a good chapter. I don't really like it lol

This will have three options: male, female, and other/nonbinary, because homophobia and sexism are sadly still aspects of the world today. 

Bean (if you're male): Zog would inspect you carefully, decided you were okay for his little girl, but he still secretly thinks she can do better. Oona wouldn't care, and Dagmar wouldn't be told.

Bean (if you're female): Zog would be skeptical at first, but come to the conclusion that he just wants you two to be happy. Oona would support you, and Dagmar still wouldn't find out.

Bean (other/nonbinary): Zog would have trouble understanding your pronouns and gender, but try his best to respect it. Oona would somehow know your exact identity, name, and pronouns and respect them 100 percent. And, you guessed it, Dagmar wouldn't find out.

Luci: He doesn't have parents (Hence why there's only one option).

Elfo (if you're male): Pops would be confused, not being educated about queer identities, but after Elfo explained, he would say something like "well that's nice", like a true wholesome old person.

Elfo (if you're female): Pops would tell some weird inappropriate story about Elfo's mother.

Elfo (if you're other/nonbinary): Pops would have some trouble using and understanding your identity and pronouns, but try to respect them as best he could. 

(A/N): Elfo's mother is not featured in this, as not everyone has watched all of season 4, and I don't want to spoil it for anyone.