Enemies-Not

The two have not actually met ever since they started going to school in grade 7. But they have each other because of one incident, a bad rumor that is, and now the two finally met this dreadful day. 

Jacob was banging and kicking the door with all his might trying to bring it down. "Oh stop. You think that would help right now?" she said as she checks her nails while sitting down on the stocked mats.

He looked back slowly with anger in his eyes as he slams the door one last time. "Then how will we get out of here? We will probably stay here for 24 hours! So at least help me!" he walked towards her while shouting. He really thought of her as the watcher and never the doer, he still observed her in case they will cross ways. 

She never gave a reply besides a sigh accompanied by a bored look on her face. 

So the two sat further from each other in silence. It was dreadful for silence could be...annoying when you don't do anything.

Caeya groaned as she jumped off making her way to the only light source. "What is taking them so long?! They should be here by now!" she complained earning a laugh from Jacob who was trying to sleep in all this.

He stood up facing her while wiping his face with his own hand. "I guess your friends are such very good friends Caeya," he mocked knowing she had her phone the whole time. It was obvious since she was calm and always fidgeting when he was not looking. Again, pretty obvious.

The two were facing each other with amusement and anger in their eyes. "Well, at least they won't make a rumor to destroy you just for a canteen pass!" she replied as she kept on poking his chest. 

He backed up in disbelief while looking at her in disgust, "I think they will and–"

"I'm trying to make a point here!" she shouted while he was talking. Caeya was fuming knowing what she had said. "Just, it has been 4 years and I want to know why..."

His smirk faded upon hearing her turning into a frown. "You think I started it?! I thought it was you!" he said making her gasp. The two were dumbfounded by this point, were they mad for nothing? Was there really a rumor?

The two talked trying to fix the situation to survive at this state.

"So, you're telling me that you heard me talk bad about you by your friend but I heard that you were talking bad about me from my friend," Jacob tried to understand.

The two laugh in shock. The two friends set them up! But why? That's what the two wanted to know.

So after getting out of here, they straight up leave such friends for doing such a thing–is what they are thinking.

Then they slept waiting for tomorrow with a smile.