Chapter 1

Tris's P.O.V...

I wake up from a sleep that lasted a while and look around. Tobias, Christina, and my doctor is in there looking at me with years in their eyes, tears of joy I assume. My stomach hurts so freaking bad. "T-tris!" Tobias says. "I thought I was going to lose you, Tris!" And then he kisses me and I kiss him back. "What happened?" I ask all of them. "You were shot three times and you were going to lose your baby if Caleb hadn't gotten you here in time." The doctor says. "Wait baby, I'm pregnant?"I ask completely stunned. How could I be pregnant, I haven't had- Oh yeah. Tobias and I did have intercourse five nights ago. Now I'm pregnant because we didn't use protection! "It's mine and yours." Tobias says. "Good." There's so much to do. "Where's Caleb?" Christina speaks up and says,"Caleb donated most of his blood to you so you had better chances of living and he has the same type of blood as you," I know where this is going. "Tris, Caleb's dead." I broke down into tears and sobs. He was my only family left! Tobias wraps his arms around me and lies down on the bed comforting me. "I don't have any family anymore." I say as I'm crying. "I'm your family and the baby in your stomach is too. Don't cry too much because it isn't good for the baby to have stress." He says. "I'm sorry Tris." Chris says. Then she and the doctor leave the room. We already have an appointment to see the gender tomorrow." I stop crying and just kiss him passionately, and of course he kisses me back." I am getting real eased tomorrow. Tobias says,"We have a house already." "That's good and there's three bedrooms right?" I ask. "There's five bedrooms so if we ever feel like having other children we will use those." "Okay."

Hi! I am obsessed with Divergent. And tell me your thoughts on the first chapter and if I should write a Sheo book. That's all besides updating on Sunday mornings or Saturday nights. Bye.

Sincerely,
The author.