Chapter 13

DISCLAIMER: I do not own this story The original story is called 'Slapped', It was written for the Austin and Ally Fandom by @ThePenIsMighty. This story belongs to her and I take no credit for the story line. Names and places have been changed. No copyright infringement intended.

I actually did write chapter 1 to 5 then the rest is not mine.

Please go check out my other stories. Thank you!

#

Maddy woke up super early the next morning. She had to get papers to Mr. Matlock and inform her father that she and Matt were for real; at least she thought they were. She had to check on that. Her father just nodded and stated he'd be there. She was pretty sure that she was ready, Mr. Matlock seemed to agree.

"I am taking your case pro bono." Mr. Matlock said, putting the paperwork in an envelope.

"What?" Maddy said, surprised

"I happen to despise your ex-husband's lawyer. We are going to win this Miss Carson."

Maddy laughed and shook Mr. Matlock's hand.

"Thank you sir."

Mr. Matlock cracked the first smile she'd seen from him.

"I'll see you tomorrow Miss Carson."

#

Maria had mandated that the two of them have at least four hours to get ready for the movie premiere later that evening. They were currently at hour three. Maddy was already ready. Her midnight blue dress still looked amazing on her. It was a sequin slipt maxi dress. Maria had helped her curl and clip up her hair. She put on her treble clef necklace. It looked very delicate. She added silver hoop earrings to match the necklace. She decided on some silver heels.

"God, you look amazing Maddy." Maria said, applying her own make up.

Maria had gone with a red gown. It looked beautiful with her tan skin. Her unruly hair was actually managed, with a black and white headband. She had on large beaded bracelets and a silver chained necklace with a black and white heart pendant.

"You do too Maria." Maddy said, giving her a side hug, "I believe we finished early, do you want something to eat? Something light?"

"Yes please. I've never waited so late to eat." Maria said, referring to the fact that the guys were showing up at eight to take them to dinner, the premiere started at 9:30.

"I can't believe I'm going on a date with that dork." Maria said, taking the half sandwich Maddy offered.

"Be nice." Maddy scolded, taking a bite from the other half, "Karl is odd, yes, but he is sweet and sincere."

"I have an idea." Maria said sarcastically, "I'll take the rock star, you take the nut job."

"That rock star is mine!" Maddy said before she could think about it.

Maria grinned at her best friend.

"Oh really?"

"Shut up Maria"

There was a knock on the door. The girls glanced at the clock. 7:45. The guys were early.

"Coming!" Maddy called.

The girls straigtened out their dresses and checked their hair and makeup in the hallway mirror. Maddy opened the door to see Matt leaning against the wall, looking amazing in his black tuxedo.

"You look beautiful Madeleide Carson." he said, kissing her hand.

She flushed.

"Thank you." she whispered, "You look amazing."