Sick

Y/N'S POV

Weeks has already passed and Sana went back to work now as she and the girls started practicing hard for their L.A tour that will happen tomorrow already.

I actually missed her.... again.

It's normal cause we're not often with each other, except when they have a long break. But the girls has been working so hard lately as their boss didn't give them break, instead he gave the girls so much projects.

I feel bad to the girls. How can their boss treat them like that. They aren't a robot and they get tired too for goodness sake!

-

I just woke up from a nap as my whole body is aching and my head is throbbing.

It's already night and I haven't eat dinner yet. I'm going to cook but I couldn't just move my body, it's so numb.

*Kringgg! *Kringgg!

Sana is inviting me in a FaceTime.

I answered it while I was still laying down.

[Hello, Baby.] I saw Sana, she was also laying down on her bed.

"Hi." I replied as my voice is hoarse because I just woke up and to my dry throat.

[You look... Terrible right now. Are  you okay, Baby?] Sana asked worriedly.

I cleared my throat and it hurts because it's so dry.

"I don't feel okay. My whole body is so numb that I can't even get up on my bed to drink a water, and my head is throbbing like it's going to pop.... I think I'm sick, Sana." I said as I wince in pain when I'm trying to lean on my head board.

[Oh no, Baby don't move! You'll get hurt even more.] Sana said and I nodded while I close my eyes.

"Have you finish packing your things for the tour tomorrow?" I asked, I open my eyes when I saw that Sana wasn't on the screen anymore.

"Sana?" I frowned as I called for her name.

Minutes later her face appear on the screen again.

"Where did you go?" I asked weakly.

[I changed cloths, sorry. Hold on for me, Baby. I'm coming there in a minutes. I'll buy you medicines and foods on the way. Don't move, okay?] Sana said and I protested.

"No Sana, you don't have to. I'll be okay here. I can take care of myself." I said, trying to convince her to stop her from coming here.

I didn't mean for her to worry, besides they will be leaving tomorrow already and the flight will be long. She don't need to come here.

[Uhuh, no you can't do it on your own, Y/N. You said it yourself that you can't even get up from your bed and I saw you struggle from leaning at the back rest which means, you are really sick so don't try to move around so much.] She said. Yeah she got me already.

"But-"

[No but's, Y/N. I'm coming there whether you like it or not.] Sana sternly said, and I can only sigh in defeat.

When the call gets cut already, I just stay still on my bed. Scared that if I move I'll hurt myself. I waited for Sana to come but I got drowsy so I sleep again.

Time Skip~

"Y/N, Baby, Wake up. I'm already here." I heard Sana's soft voice that made me wake up.