Scaredy Sha

Y/N's Pov

It's been exactly a week since Sana and her members got back from their world tour, and here we are enjoying it by cuddling each other every day.

I've never been this happy that Sana will always be by my side since she will be spending her whole free days to me. More dates with her and things that every couples do.

It's already night time, midnight to be exact. Sana and I watch movie together and get cozy all day.

I woke up to hear whimpering and whispering on my side. I feel Sana snuggling to my chest and slightly shaking.

I look outside to the window. It's raining, very hard. Now I know why Sana is crying. My poor baby Sha-Sha.

"Shhhh baby it's okay. It's okay, I'm here." I hugged her and kiss her forehead multiple times, because that's the thing I know calm her down with the times like this.

Then, a loud thunder can be heard causing Sana to jump and let out a scream. She cried hardly and I immediately cover her ears and reach out for my earpods on the side table. I put it in her ear and played her soft sounds making her calm down a bit.

I keep hugging her and kissing her head continuesly until the rain became calm but didn't stop yet. Sana pulled away and look at me with her puppy eyes while pouting. I literally awed at the cute sight and I wipe her tears using my thumbs.

"Are you okay now, hmm?" I asked softly, lowering the volume from her earpods so she could hear me.

She nodded and hummed. I kissed her lips and she reciprocate.

"Thank you, Y/N." Sana said when we pulled away. I smile to her.

"Always baby... Always." She smiled and yawn. I swear she's the cutest when yawning. She looks like a baby. My baby ehe.

"Tired?" I ask and she nod her head.

"Okay let's get back to sleep." I said and we laid down again.

Sana snuggled her head in the crook of my neck while I hug her.

"Don't leave me please." I heard Sana mumbled.

Sometimes I don't know whose the younger in this relationship anymore. Sana often wants to be babied but very mature. While I was always babied by her.

"I won't ever leave you, Sana. I'll stay with you forever." I said and played with her hairs so can sleep already.

"I love you, Y/N." My heart swells and feel a million butterflies in my stomach.

I hum and keep playing with her hairs. I'm really lucky I have this girl in my life.

"Y/N don't you love me back?" I chuckled when I heard Sana talk again.

"I love you, Sana, very much. So, so much. Happy?" I said and she nodded.

"Hmm, so happy." I smiled widely although she can't see my face.

"Sleep now, Sana. Tomorrow is gonna be an amazing day." I said and a minute after I hear her cute snores, and that's my cue as I let the drowsiness consume me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys, you miss me?

No? Okay then. No updates anymore jk.