Star Couple

Y/N's Pov

The next day after that live, Sana and I's name are trending all over the social medias. Not that we are afraid that people will know that we are dating, Sana's company allow us to publicize our relationship but we choose to make fun of our fans for a little.

Now seeing that many people supported Sana and I's relationship, I couldn't be more happy. Though there are some people that don't like us or hate us after, I know they are just some bunch of jealous dumbass persons who wish they were on our shoes.

We just found out that many of our fans actually know that I was dating  Sana because of our several post on Instagram that were really suppose to be a clue so that our fans would easily take guess. Also, I've seen a lot of people make edits of the Instagram live that we suddenly revealed ourself actually dating. Y'know the song "Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no." on TikTok? They edited it using the clips on the live and I think that it's super hilarious.

Now Sana and I are going to JYPE because we'll run a few errands, and also she and the girls have a dance practice so I planned to stay a little bit there and watch.

When we arrived at the building we saw reporters at the front so we went to the underground parking instead. Entering the elevator, Sana tap the floor 14 which is their CEO's Office.

We knock at the door and hear his voice telling us to come in. We bowed when we saw Park Jin-young who gave us a big smile.

"Hello to the lovely couple. Take a sit and make yourselves comfortable." He said and we can't help but laugh. Sana and I did what he told us and sat at his super soft couch at his office.

"At first I was wondering why both of you don't want me to release an official statement that both of you are dating when you guys told me you were seeing each other, but now I realize why. I actually think it's a super brilliant idea. Your names literally blowed out the whole social media platforms. I couldn't be even more happier that everyone is loving you guys together." Park Jin-young said and give us a soft and proud smile.

"All of this wouldn't be possible without your help PD-nim." Sana sincerely said, making the man shake his head with a big smile.

"Sana is right, Mr. Park. Thank you so much for allowing us to make our relationship open to public. You are really the best!" I honestly said and give him a thumbs up as we all laugh together.

"I waited for this time and I still think it's the most iconic way to reveal a relationship." Mr. Park said and Sana and I blushed knowing he was talking about the live where we accidentally revealed that we are dating.

"Oh, come on! Don't be so shy now, love birds. It's actually very sweet and cute." He said and laugh at us.

Is he planning to make us look tomato right now because of embarrassment? 

After a minutes of talking to Mr. Park, finally we are getting out of his office.

I released a breath of relief as well as Sana beside me. We look at each other then laugh.

"Look what did that old man do to us. We look like cherries." Sana pointed to my face and we can't help but laugh even more.

Since the girls said that they weren't going to start practicing yet, we decided to go to the cafeteria and buy some foods for the girls. On our way to the cafeteria we run to some of JYP artist and they were all congratulating us and saying we are amazing and a cool couple. Again, that's another way to make us blush.

Ashley also can't stop teasing me last night regarding to THAT Instagram live, so I blocked her to my contacts for awhile.

After buying stuffs at the cafeteria we already went to the practice room of TWICE. Once we enter the room, the girls cheered.

"Oh, the Star Couple brought us foods! How sweet~" Jeongyeon unnie said in her usual loud voice.

"Sorry love, I was gonna say that dinner is done and I didn't mean to surprise you." Jihyo unnie imitate  what Sana said to me that day.

Everyone bursted out laughing and I can't help but to hide my whole face because of embarrassment.

"YAH JIHYO-YAH!" Sana shouted and chase Jihyo unnie as they run around the room.

The whole they went of people making us blush in shyness, embarrassment and making us a human tomato face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm in a mood to write so why not update right? My dear readers I hope you enjoy this chapterrrrrrrrr