DiGeorge Syndrome's Delusional Dividends

"I'll never be able to form a creative construction of work now," Zamazulika stressed as she floundered the advice from her social government. Having constructed a decisive illness through no fault of her own, Zamazulika fought off a battle of inconsisive thoughts and mental discussion of destruction through her successors own destruction in life, forcing her to create a bad mentally of her own good nature. 

In a world where everything was once glorified with occupations and war zones, where humans were once gifted with surpassing powers to befriend the most common of Equestrial Genetics and collected their colours as trophies for their own desires.

The world has a shocking amount of horse breeds available to us today...there's yet to be a equestrian game with all the horse breeds involved in a text based genetic game that I haven't deemed upon yet.

Whilst researching the coat colours through different games I found the most real genetics that inspired me was horse Eden eventing and horse fable with the breeding aspects of coat colour genetics.

During our many years of restarting through other life fails, I've had a new mind set to create a steady platform of equestrian and agricultural collections of those glorious pixel horses we all love and adore today.

Each day I will discuss our progress with the dedicated attitude of no in game purchases unless to support the game developers who have worked so hard to give us these creations we deem to fight over and see jealousy form over the hard work others perform even at their worst.

The thought of her unable to work was daunting, as her condition aspired to a dimension she never deemed possible. After many failed attempts of her own pixel collections she deemed to make  the most of what she had left of her own life before portraying anyone else's, after she proclaimed a psychopathically stalker who'd let her down big time and forced her to commute to a path of life she never wanted to commit too, even in the gaming world, who wanted all the attention on him, whom she never new and didn't want a sexual relationship with in the first place, after a huge fall out with a good friend and community members who she'd thought would be friends for life, no matter what. 

She never talked about her family outside of the real world, or on social media before this nightmare had struck as the public forums always knew the stress it caused on the industry if one family were a big let down, or a family member screamed out for the desired help they needed to control the situation through no fault of their own.

Instead of being unable Zamazulika deemed to rent her own bungalow and work on her collections of the pixel community through her own faults. After many restarts and false accounts that didn't prosper to her own needs to inspire others. After collapsing from an old injury and being sent to hospital for a few weeks to recover after a couple of falls, which prevented her from working on her bungalow, she decided to finally settle down and focus on the things that really matter to her, even though she sought never to be a gamer as a profection.

Chapter one : Howrse : The Geneticological Genetical Potential Race for black market items and passes : The skiller Journey 

Chapter Two : Horse Reality : Equestrial Dividends 

Chapter Three : Horse Fable : The 

Chapter Four : Flying For Home

Chapter Five : Wildshade

Chapter Six : Horse Academy : The journey 

Chapter Seven : Horse Eden Eventing : The Journey for A World Class eventing horse with  multiple genetics and coat colours.

Chapter eight : Stable Masters : 

Chapter Nine : Wild Horses Valley : 

Chapter Ten : Rival Stars Horse Racing : 

Chapter Eleven : Horse Haven World Adventures

Chapter Twelve : Photo Finish Horse Racing

Chapter Thirteen : EverRun

Chapter Fourteen : Horse Legends

Chapter