Next Quest! The Crystal Eye And The Eternal Earth Source!

Opening Song

(Tensou Sentai Goseiger (song))

Ai suru hoshi wo,

Mamoru tame umareta,

Sadame sa!

Yumemiru koto wo,

Daremo jama dekinai,

Itsu demo!

Habatake kakugo wa dekiteru!

Hitotsu ni naru no sa!

Chikyū no heiwa wo mezashite!

(Let's Go!)

Inochi no kagiri!

(Let's Go!)

Kibō wo ikiru!

(Let's Go!)

Mirai wa kimi no naka ni aru!

(Let's Go!)

Ashita wa motto!

(Let's Go!)

Kagayaiteru sa!

(Let's Go!)

Afureru omoi kizamikome!

Yūki no tsubasa wo hirogete!

Skylander Heroes Adventures!

Opening Over

Citadel

We now see the seven heroes in Cali's training arena as they were taking out the holographic enemies.

Sharker: Earth Swim!

Sharkers then burrows underground to avoid attacks. As Sharker jumped up from the earth and performed a Belly Flop attack taking out the enemies as we now see Neptune dealing with the enemies.

Neptune: Neptune then shot high-velocity harpoons at the enemies causing them to vanish as we now see Technicia dealing with the enemies.

Technicia: Technica then build a turret that shoots enemies as she climbed inside by facing the turret at the enemies causing them to vanish as we now see Hawker dealing with the enemies.

Hawker: Suction Gun!

Hawker then drew a cyan circle with his sword as the circle sucked the enemies into spinning fan blades as Hawker takes them out as we now see Vulcan dealing with the enemies.

Vulcan: Vulcan then erupts into a pool of lava, Damaging the enemies all around him causing them to vanish. We now see Shinobia dealing with the enemies.

Shinobia: Stealth!

Shinobia then disappear completely but leave behind a decoy image that draws enemies to it as Shinobia came from behind them and strikes then with her ninja blades causing them to vanish as we now see Drako dealing with the enemies.

Drako: Horn Charge!

Drako then runs head down knocking over enemies with his horns as he takes the enemies out as the heroes all huddled up beside each other.

Cali: Okay, That should be enough.

Heroes: Right!

Later

The heroes soon transformed back as the seven kids and Skylanders we're now taking a break from training as they had towel to wipe their sweat and water bottles to drink.

Ryuko: Whew, That was intense.

Spyro: We've been giving it our all and gotten even stronger. Well, Now that training's done, Let's go see Hugo.