A Hot-Headed Hero! Burn Bright, Vulcan!

Opening Song

(Tensou Sentai Goseiger (song))

Ai suru hoshi wo,

Mamoru tame umareta,

Sadame sa!

Yumemiru koto wo,

Daremo jama dekinai,

Itsu demo!

Habatake kakugo wa dekiteru!

Hitotsu ni naru no sa!

Chikyū no heiwa wo mezashite!

(Let's Go!)

Inochi no kagiri!

(Let's Go!)

Kibō wo ikiru!

(Let's Go!)

Mirai wa kimi no naka ni aru!

(Let's Go!)

Ashita wa motto!

(Let's Go!)

Kagayaiteru sa!

(Let's Go!)

Afureru omoi kizamikome!

Yūki no tsubasa wo hirogete!

Skylander Heroes Adventures!

Opening Over

Citadel

We now see the seven kids, Skylanders, Flynn, And Cali flying in the balloon as they soon make it to the Citadel as they landed, But they soon realized, As they exited the balloon, That they had little stowaways on board with them. They were sheep.

Spyro: Where'd they come from?

Ryuko: Dracool! Those sheep are too cute!

Hanami: When did they get in the balloon?

Stealth Elf: You got me.

Atsuhi: Flynn, Did you take them along with us?

Flynn: Nope. They must have hung onto the rope from the balloon without me noticing.

Eruptor: Sneaky little critters.

Ryuko: But, Why do I get the feeling that we were told not to bring any sheep here?

Hugo: Back! Back you vile beasts!

Everyone turned to Hugo seeing he was surrounded by the sheep as they saw him throw a banana peel as the sheep followed it. As the seven kids, The Skylanders, And two Mabu headed over to Hugo.

Cali: Honestly Hugo. They're just sheep.

Hugo: That is where you are wrong my dear Cali. These creatures may appear to be friendly, Cuddly, Piles of fluff. But turn your back on them and they turn into wretched lint-balls with beady little eyes staring at your every move.

Flynn: Sorry about the lint-balls Hugo, But we were able to rescue Cali.

Cali: Actually... It was the humans and Skylanders who rescued-

Flynn: Oh... Oh ho ho Cali. Stop with the praise. It's embarrassing, Entirely appropriate, But embarrassing.

The seven kids and Skylanders sweat dropped at that.

Jet-Vac: Sorry to interrupt this conversation. But are you sure about those sheep Hugo?

Sora: Yeah, They look peaceful to me.

Sprocket: Hugo here has a fear of sheep.

Kotoshi: Well, That would explain why he didn't want us to bring them back.