6

Tsukki took a small bow with the rest of his teammates. He was tired and ready to head home and knock out, but he knew he wouldn't. Something was definitely wrong with Yamaguchi. Anger began to build up as he hurried to change, and ran to catch up with Yamaguchi who waited patiently for Tsukki.

"Good job today Tsukki-"

"Tadashi whats going on!" Tsukki growled as he quickly tightened his hand around Yamaguchi's wrist. Yamaguchi stared at the movement with a small wince, and Tsukki went wide eyed before letting go slowly.

"Nothing-"

"Your lying!"

"No-"

"Fine." Tsukki stormed off. Yamaguchi gasped and ran towards his friend. They walked in silence until the corner where the two would split apart, slowly appeared.

Yamaguchi bit his tongue and looked at Tsukki. "If I'm being honest Tsukki... I don't know what's wrong."

Tsukki now stopped and studied the small face. Yamaguchi stared at the floor, his foot slowly sliding back and forth between a crack on the old cement ground. "Are you not eating?"

"Of course I am." Yamaguchi said looking up, Tsukki knew he wasn't lying. "I just don't know why I'm loosing so much weight. And my heads killing me! My vision goes out of focus so much!!"

"Go to the hospital." Tsukki said.

Yamaguchi sighed and shook his head. "I hate hospitals."

Tsukki sighed and gave a small smile at his friend. "Fine then. Come on." Yamaguchi looked at the stretched out hand, accepting it. The two teens walked down the streets, towards an empty field. Yamaguchi remembered all the times they would play volleyball in this clearing, the pair not having been back here in ages.

Tsukki sat on the ground and stared up at the stars. Yamaguchi followed staring up at the polka dotted sky. "Do you ever think about the future?" Yamaguchi asked staring upwards with fascination.

"No not really I guess. Why?"

"I always wonder what I will become ya know? What my future will be like. Who I will marry, what my kids will look like. Would they be biological or adopted? Or if the team will be in contact..."

"Well... I guess those are questions that come and go through my mind as well... what do you want to become?"

"Honestly I have no idea." Yamaguchi shuddered at the cold and unconsciously moved closer to Tsukki, leaning into the warmth. "Maybe a teacher? Or have my own business? It would be fun to be an astronaut though. As weird as it may sound... the galaxies comforting. Don't you think?"

"Mhm." Tsukki said staring at Yamaguchi's face. "The Galaxy is beautiful."

Yamaguchi turned his head, only to stare into Tsukkis eyes. The two blushed red, but couldn't stop staring. Slowly, they leant in. Closer, and closer.

"It's late..." Tsukki spoke turning away quickly. Yamaguchi went red and looked the other way as well, gently nodding his head. "Come on let's head back."

The two teens stood up and walked back towards their homes. Hands occasionally brushing up against one another, however they didn't pull away. Instead Yamaguchi and Tsukki both longed for the feeling of holding each other's hand. The warmth of each other which would end the painful cold air around them.

"G-Good night T-T-Tsukki." Yamaguchi stuttered as he shook from the cold.

Tsukki sighed as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around the smaller boy. He looked up to see the calming golden brown eyes stare down at him. "Good night Yama." He turned but quickly looked back. "Promise me you will go to the hospital?"

Yamaguchi stared before nodding his head. "I-I promise."

Tsukki walked off and Yamaguchi smiled at the warmth of the jacket. He took a small breath and smelled the warm honey scent that Tsukki carried around. It felt like his arms were holding the smaller boy, protecting his soft skin from the icy pinch.