12

Tsukki stirred his sleep. He shuddered lightly from the cold air that creeped onto his bare chest, as he only wore sweats. A tap from the window caused the tall boy to jump up.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"What the hell." He groaned turning towards his bedroom window, and seeing it slowly open. He stood up quickly, reaching for his glasses as the world went back into clear vision. Stood there was Yamaguchi! He was in his green onesie and the dinosaur blanket was wrapped around him.

"H-Hi Tsukki..." Yamaguchi looked down nervously. He kicked his foot back and forth slowly.

"Yamaguchi?! What the hell are you doing here! Go back to the hospital! My god how did you get here?! Are you okay?! Why did you leave!!" Tsukki yelled.

"P-Please don't be mad." Yamaguchi scrunched up the blanket lightly. "I... I couldn't sleep..."

"What am I supposed to do about it."

You idiot, stop being so mean!

"I-"

"Sorry... your right. I'll go back-"

"Wait!" Tsukki reached forward and held his shoulder in place. "Sorry Yama... you can sleep here it's not like we haven't had sleepovers before." Tsukki turned around and laid back down in bed. Yamaguchi still stood by the window, and Tsukki took off his glasses. "You coming? Or you going to just stand there."

"Sorry." Yamaguchi closed the bedroom window and scooted into the bed. It was wide enough for the two bodies to not touch, yet Yamaguchi kept stirring around. "Good night Tsukki." He whispered, and Tsukki made a small noise in return.

Yamaguchi sighed as he stared up at the ceiling, sleep still not coming. He turned his body to look at the bigger body beside him.

Don't

He scooted closer, feeling the warm energy vibrate off of Tsukki. It was comforting. Yamaguchi was about to scoot even closer, when Tsukki turned around and his arm wrapped around Yamaguchi.

"Go to sleep." He whispered, eyes still closed.

Yamaguchi felt his chest beat faster and face burn. He took in a deep breath, honey mixed with strawberries filled the air.

"Good night." Yamaguchi whispered, his eyes fluttered closed. The two teens quietly snored in sync, hearts beating in sync, and a small smile on both their faces.