Beginning

Tanjirou was traveling back towards his village. he always patrols the areas that have the scent of the demon king and most of the time it was to no avail. He was taking the main trail towards his village that he protects and planted wisteria around.

That was until he stopped. A scent catches his nose. That of a certain demon king. He was on the ready, looking up from the ground from what he was looking at from walking. A man with a toothy grin and plump red-slitted eyes was in front of him. He was standing there looking at Tanjirou with a lady looking at Tanjirou as well with a worried and sad look.

There was a silence as the three looked at each other. without a moment's notice, Tanjirou suddenly roots a vine from the ground next to Muzan and grabbing hold of him surprising than man. Tanjirou leaps towards Muzan and with great succession punches Muzan in the face. Rooting more vines from the ground covered in wisteria which had luckily hindered Muzan when the vines grabbed onto him.

With the immense pressure from the vines, Tanjirou rips apart Muzan leaving him limbless.

Muzan trying to regenerate his limbs couldn't, due to Tanjirou's vines being covered in wisteria where you can barely see the green the vines were. Muzan felt drowsy from the overwhelming scent the wisteria gave off. He felt the need to throw up.

The woman that was next to Muzan could only look in shock and happiness from the sight she had witnessed. She had wanted that man to be dead for centuries ever since he had forcibly made her kill her family. She has found herself cheering out loud as he watched the fight happen and Muzan greatly losing.

Muzan realized his situation a little too late. He was scared for the first time in the 300 years of his immortal life. So he resorted to the cowardly way out.

Muzan pulsated and his body slowly grew in large bubbles. Then he explodes. Tanjirou could only cut so many bits of him, after all, Tanjirou only used claws laced with wisteria to cut the bits.

"No! He had gotten away!" The woman stammers hitting the ground with all of her might. "Damnit, damnit, damnit!" She falls to her knees and covers her face.

Tanjirou walks up to the woman. He kneels and holds out his hand towards the woman. "Aren't you going to kill me? I've worked for that man" Tanjirou looks worryingly towards the woman, he shakes his head no giving her an answer.

"Then why?" Tanjirou then points towards his throat and then makes an x over his mouth. "You can't speak, why don't you just kill me! You can't even explain to me why-" that was until she was knocked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh, where am I?" She looks around to notice that she is not where she last was.

"Ah you're awake" a voice suddenly appeared. She looks in the direction towards it, but she couldn't tell which way it was coming from, then she heard snapping.

"I'm over here!" The voice appeared again. She looks towards where the snapping was. She then sees the same redhead that had attacked Muzan.

She was surprised "I thought you couldn't speak!"

"Oh no, I'm not talking to you... Well, I am, but only through your head" he then walks towards her and smiles. He extends his hand. "Tanjirou"

"Tamayo," she says looking suspiciously at the man. "How did this happen with the whole mind thing?"

"Well I wanted to test something," Tanjirou says "and guess what it worked!" He says clasping his hands together next to his face. It was strange to hear his voice even though his mouth was moving.