🏀3

Jungwon started feeling strange whenever Jay is around. He made him feel all jittery and shy. Jungwon would always zone out watching Jay's every move.

“Yang Jungwon!”

Everyone on the court look at him. Jay shook his head in disapproval.

“You're at it again,” Jay mumbles walking near him. “Excuse us,” Jay then said, passing the ball to the coach.

Jay held his arms, dragging him away from the court to the nearest bleachers where no one could hear them talking, while the others continued their practice game.

The way Jay's fingers wrapped around his skin, leaving red marks which would disappear later. It made Jungwon's heart beat fast.

“Yah, you're spacing out again.” Jay snaps his fingers infront of his face.

Jungwon looks down, cheeks flaring red. Jay being this close to him just made him this nervous for unknown reason.

“Is there any problem that's troubling you? Or are you sick?” Jay asked. He withdraws from holding Jungwon's arms only to touch his forehead.

Jungwon seemed to be startled, almost jumping away when he felt Jay's hand against his skin.

“God! You're so red but I think your temperature is normal.” Jay said.

“I—I'm fine,” Jungwon whispered, pushing away Jay's hand from his forehead. “Sorry, I'll focus more on the practice game.”

Jay stood still, staring at Jungwon who still had his head hanging low.

“Okay...” Jay finally spoke, “But you're cleaning the court alone today.”

“E-eh?” Jungwon looked up, his eyes meeting Jay's gaze.

Jay smirked, “That's your punishment.” he said before walking past Jungwon.

Jungwon swallowed, the image of Jay smirking was painted in his brain and probably would hunt him until the end of the month.

At the end of the practice, Jungwon did end up cleaning the court. But he was not alone at all, Jay was on the bleachers watching him sweep the floor.

If it irritates him before, now it didn't. Jay watching him clean makes him really shy. It was so uncomfortable yet he wanted the attention. As if he liked being watched by the basketball team's captain, Park Jay.

When he finished, he heads out silently, Jay following from behind him.

“Jungwon...” the captain voiced out, “If anything is troubling you, you can tell it to me. I won't judge you.”

Somehow, Jay didn't sound like his normal. He was being sincere and soft, worried about Jungwon.

“As your captain, I'm concerned about your emotional health. You seems so out of it these days. I'm on the verge of giving you heavy punishments yet I felt like you're in a deep trouble and needs time. If I could help, please tell me.” Jay continued speaking.

Jungwon stopped walking and looked back, meeting Jay's eyes.

For a moment, he felt bravery came over to help him.

“You can help, actually...” Jungwon started. He didn't even know what he was saying, he still went for it.

“What is it?” Jay asked curiously.

“Please stay away from Jia. Don't date her.” Jungwon said harshly.

Jay was taken aback. His face displayed a confuse and a shock expression at the same time.