Chapter 15: Truth Of A Teacher

At the leaf village trainning grounds both Tsunade and Shizune had began watching as both Yato and Shisui were training with the two this time using their blades.

As Yato gave Shisui a handicap with him, not being allowed to use both his Sharigan or Genjutsu.

Shisui now had began clashing blades with Yato but he had jumped back and had took out three kunai with a smoke bomb attached which the young Uchiha had saw and quickly take out his own three kunai.

At the same time the two thrown their kunai at the same time which clashed and the smoke bomb had exploded mid air which using this Shisui quickly used this to his advantage.

"Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" Shisui said launching a fire ball at the smoke cloud in the position that Yato was last at which then the young Uchiha had heard a Jutsu being preformed from smoke cloud.

"Water style: Water dragon Jutsu!" Yato said as he had then launched that of a water shaped dragon at the fireball.

As both water and fire styles of Jutsu's had clashed and this caused a huge burst of steam and Yato had landed down from the air as Shisui had then rushed toward, his sensei and had began clashing blades again.

Shisui had managed to get the upper hand on Yato which Tsunade had finally realized the truth.

"Darling has already won this fight" Tsunade said as she had finally realized Shisui mistake as the two continued to fight which the young Uchiha student had managed to get his teacher to the ground and managed to have his blade at his throat.

"Looks like I win Sensei" Shisui said which then Yato had smiled at the young Uchiha had finally realized it but it was far to late as he had felt a cold blade against his throat and had looked back to see it was him.

As this whole time Shisui was fighting against a clone which Yato had decided to explain.

"Shisui you were to focused on trying to preserve, avoid, and react to my movements but you would have noticed that in the smoke cloud I had made a clone and jumped back into a near by tree and waited until you realized your mistake" Yato said.

Shisui had sighed in defeat but Yato was actually proud of his student development and in his training as he had began thinking about telling his student something that he has been holding and keeping secret from him.

"Well then that's enough you two" Tsunade said which made the two stop as today the group decided to relax for today and do some spring cleaning, to the house as Yato and her often do this when they get back to the village.

Even though the house was big and beautiful it would take a long time to clean the house due to its size.

Yato when he was younger would often have to summon some shadow clones to help clean up and keep the house clean but with Tsunade, Shizune, and Shisui here it was gonna be actually fun as he when younger did have the senju woman as a friend but after his grandfather death he was alone but now he isn't anymore.

"Well come on let's get going back home" Yato said as he picked Shisui up had carried him on top of his back which surprised Shisui as he placed his head on his shoulder and due to being exhausted had fallen asleep.

"That is kind of cute" Shizune said.

"What would that be?" Tsunade asked Shizune.

"Well we kinda look like a family don't you think?" Shizune asked Tsunade which also made Tsunade smile as the group had made their way home.

(Timeskip with Chibi Yato carrying a sleeping Shisui on his back)

Everybody had gotten back from outside and all had begun cleaning up and while cleaning up Shisui had seen a picture of a young Yato and Tsunade and behind them were their grandparent's.