Chapter one: BLACK

CHAPTER ONE

BLACK

"No! please don't kill" I screamed inside my head,as a large and tall silhoutte slowly comes near me.

I am scared.No! I'm terrified,the shadow keeps getting big as he shallowed the small light in my sight, from the moon.

I shook my head fastly trying to express that "don't kill me".

but...

It seems that he does not understand me nor he doesn't care at all.

I closed my eyes and prayed to god to help me because I don't want to end my life like this.I was trembling as I felt a pressence infront of me.

Slowly I opened my eyes and a hawk-like eyes welcomed my sight.

A smirk rose on the edge of his lips,and sharply pointed the gun at me.

"Little woman you ought not to watched this.." a cold baritone whisper enveloped my ears.

I didn't hear what he said but it sent shivers inside me.

Slowly he pulls down the hammer and aimed my head.

I wanted to speak but only my trembling lips is capable

but before he shoots me-

"stoppppppp.....................!" I shrieked

"tok! tok!"

A knock at the door wake me.

Bullet of sweats are all over my face and I am breathing deeply.

I thought I was really dead.I'm relieved I am alive even it was just a nightmare.It's so realistic to the point that I thought it really happened.

But another three knocks recollect my missing soul and parts.

I stood up when I heard the footsteps walking away.I went to the sink in my comfort room and washed my face.

It's been a month since the horrying incident happened.It always gives me a nightmare,and I don't know, why it's keeps hunting me.

I shruggled all of my thoughts away,took a bath and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

The silence is always bothering me but the tranquility on the table is just so shocking.My mother wasn't moving her lips to talk but just to chew her food.

I was staring her the whole time we were eating and even  just once she never throws a glance at me.I'm confused because even she is not really talking at me, she still look at my eyes whenever we are in the same space,but right now is different.She did not meet my eyes.

After I emptied my plate,I drank a glass of water and brought my used plate to the kitchen sink.

My mother is still eating while looking in brick of dullness because her eyes are full of unknown darkness.It seems like she is not her usual self and carrying a bags of burden.

I tried to pique her attention by giving her a glass of water and I succeded.She then looked at me with forlon eyes and a glimpse of tears.I was shock for what I saw coz she never give any emotion at me in the past,she always just nod,or make a neccesary sign.