Chapter 1 - Carly's start

Opening her sleepy eyes, a long brown haired, fair and green eyed Carly ran to her closet getting ready for school. She was excited as only a whole 5 months were remaining for her grand party. She immediately got ready and within minutes was with her family in the kitchen having breakfast. "Carly dear? Are you done with your literature project? I suppose you were to give it today" said her mother Susan. "Yes mom" said Carly sleepily. "You remember right? We have an appointment with the doctor regarding your headache?" "Yes mom I do " was the reply. After that her father dropped her to school and went ahead. At the school gate she met her best friends Ashley, Marie , Suhaani and Soumya (both Indians). All of them were very fond of each other. They would have their most group assignments, classes and sleepovers together. Carly would always be the loved one. Be it teachers favourite or all the boy's best friend (or being their crush) or even the hard working one. Carly would always be ahead. She and her friends would and ways be together no matter what. That day was the new term beginning day and so they would all get their new class schedules and timings. The best friends were wondering if they would all be together. But they were wrong. Ashley and Marie were given one class and the rest were given another class. They were sad but promised to each other that they would all, yet be the same. Few days went on and on like that till everything was fine. It was hard for Carly to get up remembering that her friends were now in different classes. What if they would soon stop seing each other or worse come to worse even forget each other? You think this is true? You will find out soon.