Pest.

Pandy POV :

Revolting, It's the only way I can describe this disgusting creature.

"Woah! You're so cool, how'd you do that? It went like *Screech, Pow* and then a big *BOOM*!"

It's horrendous voice spouts out nothing but incomprehensible gibberish.

I had planned to simply ignore it at first, but this THING has the audacity to attempt seducing me with empty praises?

Does it think that I would give in to the worldy desires?

I am no Lesser, a Goddess such as mineself does not Lust.

"Keep your mouth shut, lest I silence  you by force."

I said in an attempt to keep this PEST from damaging my ears any further.

"Boo~  you're so lame! Why are you trying so hard to sound like an oldie?"

The pest mutters.

I grit my teeth as I aim my flintlock towards it's skull.

For the first time, it shows visible signs of fear and panic, making me smirk in response.

"Listen here, pest, I will not be seduced by your futile praises, I am Pandora, the one who rules over everything and anything, you are not fit to stand by my side, not as a friend, nor as a servant."

I utter.

"B-but, you saved me, right?
Aren't you supposed to lead me back home?... isn't that what happened in the original novel?"

The pest says, in a voice that is slowly losing hope and being led into despair.

It had mumbled the last part, but, I, had heard it.

There is only one word that could describe my feelings during this moment, rage.

Although it is an unfit emotion for a perfect being such as I, how dare it think of me as as mere character in in a play?

An object, something not real, only used to entertain someone?

Me? This is ridiculous.

I toss my flintlock as side before launching into her and place my hands on her neck.

"How dare you! How dare you think of me, Me, ME! As a mere object?! Did you think I would let you go after such an act?!"

I scream in outrage.

"Please.... I'm Tessia Eralith, I can't die here..."

The pest utters in a meek, almost nonexistent voice, which only serves to increase my anger as I tighten my hold on her neck.

"Die, die, DIE!"

I let out a bloodthirsty roar as I start tightening my grip even more, at which she goes completely unconcious.

.
.
.
.

I sense a tinge of killing intent behind me, forcing me to withdraw my grip and dodge the knife that was aiming for my back.

I glare at the assailant with my eyes clouded my anger.

The only thing I could see was auburn hair, and Azur Blue Eyes.

"I

Will.

Tear.

You.

Apart."

- - - - - - - - -
A/N : Wasn't really motivated to write this chapter, I apologise in advance if you dislike it.