Finally Safe And Away From Harm.

I pulled the controls on the pilot chair.

"Computer, update."

"Report: No damage detected captain."

"Great. Engage auto pilot."

"Auto pilot engaged captain."

Now that I was well away from Kirk and his crew, even further from the federation. There was no way they would follow me here. It ws the place they was forbbiden to go. I did not know what was out there could of been anything. I was in the middle of the klingon space, flying above them . How else was I going to keep myself and him safe and to stop them taking them away from me.

I ran to the cargo bay, it had been over three years since I saw him last. I was concered and scared that he would not recognise me. Being locked in a frozen slumber for so long it could really affect him.

The doors opened quickly and I saw the tube that he was sliently sleeping. I strapped it down so it would not move, I swallowed a huge lump in my throat and lightly taped in the deactivation code for the tube, then stood back and watched the lid life and vapour.

I saw the lid fully open but no one woke. I walked over and peeped in, and laying there was Khan , he looked so peaceful. He was still in a deep sleep and I had to wait for the pod to de ice, so I could wake him properly. But with him not being human that could take 5 seconds.

I smiled as I looked at him. He was a beautiful as the day I fell in love with him. His sliky black hair slicked back so perfect, his skin still creamy white. His features were of a man who was at peace for a long time.

I reached out and stroked his hair, when his hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. Before I knew anything I was pinned up the wall of the bay.

"Who are you and why did you wake me!!!!!!!" Khan growled at me as his grip tighten round me. I felt so scared.

"Khan baby it's me....Y/N."

Khans eyed me up and down for a few seconds. His eyes widened and he loosened his grip and let me go.

"Y/N..... is it you?"

"Yes it is really me baby."

Khan picked me up and twirled me round like a prince to a princess.

"I thought I would never see you again." Khan said holding my waist tightly.