(Sorry for the long update. Have exams and piles of studying to do one of the hazards of doing business studies :( but back now and another chapter ☺️)

I looked at Khan then down at my belly.
"I am what ....?" I questioned.
"Your pregnant my love." Khan chirped up.
I took my time to process this information but when I did I took Khan in to my arms and cuddled him tightly.
"We gonna be parents Khan, I don't know how I am going to be with a child." I worried.
"Don't be scared my beauty. I will be here to help you even through the birth. " Khan assured me.
As I laid down with Khan one thing crossed my mind........KIRK .
What would happen if he found out Khan was having a child ?
Would he kill all of us ?
Would he kill me and Khan then put the baby in a children's home?
I shook my head to get the thoughts out but it didn't work.
"You okay princess?" Khan worried about me.
"No, what if kirk finds out I'm pregnant with your child and he hunts us down and kills all of us or you and me, then puts our baby in a children's home." I panicked.
"Listen...Y/N he will never find us. If he does I will kill him with my bare hands. Even if he lays a hand on you or our baby, I will kill him. I will always protect you no matter the consequences." Khan said sternly with his hand on my leg.
I smiled at him then stared in to his ocean blue eyes which caused me to daydream.
As I fell in to a day dream Khan got up and started to train.
"Mmmmmm. My handsome man in training, take your top off please." I sweetly asked while fluttering my eyelashes.
"Only for you princess." Khan gave in.
As Khan took off his tight shirt I whistled and winked as he trained.
I watched him train for an hour before I started looking at my fashion portfolio.
"What you doing babe?" Khan as puzzled.
"Looking at my old fashion portfolio babe. What I did before I went on the enterprise. I chirped.

Was this the start of something new for you both???