You and Me. (smutty)

I waited in bed, while Khan was in the shower ridding him self of tube junk.

The bathroom door opened and he walked in to the bedroom, he stood in the door way with black boxers on and his raven hair still damp and dripping wet.

He strolled over to me and slid in to bed with me. He pulled me in to his waiting arms, it had been too long since we had been together. Khan laid me on to his muscular chest.

I snuggled in to him.

We cuddled until Khan sat up.

"Whats up Khan?"

Khan reached down and grabbed my leg.

"Ah." I gasped.

He rubbed my leg further up.

"Whats up beautiful?" He said, continuing to reach up to my wet spot.

I was soaking wet, just him rubbing my leg set me off, I couldn't resist his touch.

"Nothing babe." I sighed.

Khan smiled evilly, he knew he had power over me, he knew the slightest touch of him would set me off.

"Good." He growled, rubbing my core and then teasing me.

"Khan......." I moaned his name.

"Yes baby...." He cooed, sitting me up and sliding 2 long fingers in me.

"I want you baby.." I moaned at him as he grabbed my face and snogged me.

"Then you know what to do baby." Khan purred.

I ripped his boxers off him and just slid onto him as he moaned.

"Mmmmmm Y/N." He moaned.

"That's good boy ..... moan for me baby." I said licking his neck.

Suddenly he rolled me over so he was on top.

"Agghhh." I cried, as he put all his weight on me and thrusted in and out of me.

"Good girl." He purred in my ear as we both came to our climaxes.