~3

( I didnt know what to call this chapter sorry :( )

As I lay in between the silky sheets, I woke up and saw Khan deeply asleep.

"Aww, he looks so cute." I whispered to myself.

I creeped out from the sheets slowly as not to wake Khan, I walked to the bridge and sat in the captains chair as I looked at everyone working.

While everyone was working I suddenly felt a strong, warm pair of hands on my neck, I smiled.

"Khan...whats up my love?" I asked.

"Oh, just watching my beautiful girl take command of her ship." He said calmingly.

I blushed deep red, then got up out of my chair and then Khan sat in my chair as I looked at him.

"My god he looks so charming on that seat, like a prince on a throne." I said to myself.

"Can everyone leave the bridge please so me and your captain can be alone." Khan commaned with a deep tone.

I stood there stunned and confused.

"Khan? What the??" I stuttered.

"Thought we could be a little romantic." Khan purred. Then grabbed me round the waist and kissed my lips.

"Mmmmmm. What do you have in mind?" I tried to sound sexy and seductive.

Khan lifted me up like a bride and sat me in the captains chair.

"Well my princess, we could spend the day in bed or I just could keep you like this." Khan said playfully.

"I rather be here then you know whose in charge." I said dominantly.