converse- fluff

Y/n's P.o.v.
          It was the first day of high school senior year. You had Math first period, so you started walking to your class.

You were too focused on the ground as you walked, you didnt realize that you bumped into someone.

"Oh, i'm sorry. I didn't see you there, My bad!" you sighed out without looking up.

"Yeah, it's whatever" you heard a deep masculine voice mutter. You recgonized that voice, You looked up and saw him in all his glory, Rodrick fucking Heffley. It's not like you hated him, you just pretended you did.. because you had a huge crush on him since freshman year.

Your cheeks heated up as you speedwalked away into the classroom. You sighed as you sat down at the table of four empty seats. You rested your head on your hands as you stared at your red high-top converse.

As the classroom flooded with other students, you saw someone sit next to you. You just ignored them, before you heard something.

"Y/n?" you heard Rodrick say.

You mentally slapped yourself as you brought your head up to face him. "Yes?" You mumbled.

"Sick converse, dude" He added.

"I'm really sorry about earlier, I wasn't watching where I was going and I just want to say that I-"

"Woah! chill out, it's fine." The brunette comforted.

Your brain ran a hundred miles per hour. You wanted to tell him that you liked him, but you're going to be sitting next to him for the next quarter of the school year, what if he doesn't like you back? But then you decided that it was now or never.

"Rodrick I-" you mumbled. He looked at you with concerned eyes. "I love you."

Rodrick's P.o.v.

"I love you" Y/n mumbled. Did I just hear them correctly? Y/n fucking L/n, best friends with Heather Hills, Has a crush on me?

"It's now or never" i whispered as i leaned in.

336 words!! sorry if this was short 💀