𑁍𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎?𑁍

DJ POV:
.
.
.
.
.

"Have you found any signal yet DJ?" Russo asked me while trying to bust the door open

"Have you found any signal yet DJ?" Russo asked me while trying to bust the door open. "None yet, have you found any other way out other than trying to punch the door?" I answered. "Nope" Russo responded to me. "Sabrina you good there?" I asked her. "Yep, i almost have enough energy to heal us without my sword!" Sabrina respond to me cheerfully.

No one POV:

Sabrina: How come they only took our swords but not Russos!
DJ: Most likely because he cant use his sword without seeing the enemies body so there's really no use for them to take his sword.
Russo: If they didn't take your guys swords we would have been out of here by now...
Sabrina: what do you mean?
Russo: Well, if we had your sword we could have been healed meaning we would have had energy to bust the door down, and with DJ's sword, he could have used it to run into the door and try to bust it down...
Sabrina: Dang it! Your right! What do they even want with our swords!?
Russo: Our swords are the most powerful things in Roblox so who knows what they could use it for!?
Sabrina: Ugh! I really wish i had my sword right now! Wait... If they have our swords then...
Russo: Then what?
Sabrina: Oh no.
DJ: What!?
Sabrina: They probably have the Power Orbs!!!!!
Russo: OH MY GOSH!!
DJ: Darn it!
Sabrina: WHY DID JP HAVE TO CONNECT OUR SWORDS THE ORBS!!!!
Russo: Now we HAVE to get out of here!
Sabrina: The Metaverse is in the finalist hands right now...

Sorry for the short chapter, i sort of have writers block right now, i've already re-written this chapter 4 times already, I'll try to come out with the next chapter of the Finalist POV later today or this week, see you guys later, bye ❄️Crystal Squad❄️

Word count: 322