A TREE ROOT'S THE STORM?!?

CHAPTER 3
"I'm too sad to cry that I started to smile."

After she washed her face, Kira smiled genuinely for the first time in years as she happily played with the four kids around her age

Everyone introduced themselves, Senju Akashi, Haruchiyo Akashi, Keisuke Baji, and Manjiro Sano. The gang members are Takeomi Akashi, Wakasa Imaushi, and Keizo Arashi or Benkei.

Everything was amazing after meeting them. Senju became Kira's best friend, the two sharing a boyish personality and similar interests.

Haruchiyo was extremely friendly and helped her display her emotions when she was struggling with expressing her feelings.

Manjiro acted like a brat but had pure intentions, the two often trained together.

Keisuke and Kira shared quite an odd relationship, the two never sat down and had a formal conversation, but always held a healthy friendship, it never became awkward between the two.

Shinichiro was the perfect older brother, always kind, absolutely sucked with girls but had a kind heart.

Takeomi and Kira never put effort into knowing each other, he kinda just supervised, it wasn't a bad relationship though.

For Wakasa and Benkei, they helped train Kira, her agility and ability to flip around while in the air made her attack pattern similar to Wakasa's, her strength was much better and Benkei trained her in that part.

But.. of course,

everything just had to go wrong.

Haruchiyo became insane after getting huge diamond-shaped scars on either side of his mouth. 

Shinichiro was accidentally murdered by Kazutora. 

Keisuke committed suicide after being stabbed by Kazutora. 

Takeomi stayed somewhat sane but would have sessions where he can't control his anger. 

Emma was murdered by Kisaki.

Izana protected Kakucho and got shot 3 times by Kisaki.

Kisaki was hit by a truck and died.

'What had gone wrong?' That is all she can ask now, though she supposes nothing had gone right from the very get-go.

Ridding her head of bitter memories she thinks about the current time. 'I can't change the past, but I can change the future... right?'